Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Someone tried to tell me Usyk was the best cruiserweight of all time and I really don't see it. I aint even one of those 'the past is always better guys' because I think there are some current fighters who would blast some past fighters out the water, but Holyfield would beat Usyk's ass.

Uysk has an amazing run at Cruiser but Bredis gave him all kinds of hell and Holy is a hell of a boxer with many different styles and his power at cruiser was a game changer.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Uysk has an amazing run at Cruiser but Bredis gave him all kinds of hell and Holy is a hell of a boxer with many different styles and his power at cruiser was a game changer.

Not to mention Usyk wouldn't be able to just outwork him, because Holyfield was a fukking machine, and he had middleweight handspeed at Cruiser, he had really fast hands and he hit hard and could time you like when he knocked out Qawi in the second fight. His defense was solid, Tyson was talking all that shyt in that interview saying he was taking a lot of punches and he hadn't faced anyone of that caliber like Holyfield hadn't fought the better comp and was parrying and blocking a lot of punches, he was dominating De Leon the whole fight. Tyson thought shyt was sweet, that's why he got his ass beat up twice by him.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

“36 yr old” Zurdo leftovers who was scared to fight against Zurdo N lost erry fukking round :hhh:

Cmon tell me again how Benavidez is showing these levels with his opps :mjlol:

Subway Cac > Zurdo Jobber :hhh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude just beat an undefeated prospect but I get it

when someone like Redkach comes around N gets a big W ... he still the guy who got Ko by Molina... Centeno was the guy who got Ko by Sulecki Not a guy who had jus Ko an undefeated prospect Aleem... I can go on N on...

So them Benavidez Stans goin be remembered bout 12-0 to fukking Zurdo :russ:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
when someone like Redkach comes around N gets a big W ... he still the guy who got Ko by Molina... Centeno was the guy who got Ko by Sulecki Not a guy who had jus Ko an undefeated prospect Aleem... I can go on N on...

So them Benavidez Stans goin be remembered bout 12-0 to fukking Zurdo :russ:
What big win, beating washed af Devon Alexander who went 2-4-1 before that fight? Everything gotta be about Danny Garcia somehow? :mjlol:

I agree on Benavidez needs to step it up though, Dirrell win was solid but it's not a good look to fight Roamer Angulo when a fellow titlist is out there, asking for smoke

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What big win, beating washed af Devon Alexander who went 2-4-1 before that fight? Everything gotta be about Danny Garcia somehow? :mjlol:

I agree on Benavidez needs to step it up though, Dirrell win was solid but it's not a good look to fight Roamer Angulo when a fellow titlist is out there, asking for smoke

Because choc cant use or reason mike lee in his arguments without looking foolish :heh:...which he just tried lol..That wasnt a good look for caleb plant when there were better opponents out there

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
It’s crazy how Dazn or TR can jus tell y’all so N so “ducked” a fight N it gets reported as facts :francis:

:pachaha: why is hooker even trying to fight a prospect in the first place?

Anyway, it's obvious that its just damage control for when they announce Hooker vs some can. Similar to what Crawford did to Danny when fighting Khan was the plan all along.

Last edited: