Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: why is hooker even trying to fight a prospect in the first place?

Anyway, it's obvious that its just damage control for when they announce Hooker vs some can. Similar to what Crawford did to Danny when fighting Khan was the plan all along.
That just sounds like "I don't like him so it's just damage control" and if u like him it's "ballsy".

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
That just sounds like "I don't like him so it's just damage control" and if u like him it's "ballsy".
This is something promoters have done for years. Claim they tried to make a more appealing fight happen when in reality they had other plans all along. It's not my fault people continue to get fooled by it:russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What big win, beating washed af Devon Alexander who went 2-4-1 before that fight? Everything gotta be about Danny Garcia somehow? :mjlol:

I agree on Benavidez needs to step it up though, Dirrell win was solid but it's not a good look to fight Roamer Angulo when a fellow titlist is out there, asking for smoke

Hmm you don’t remember Devon lookin decent N being jobbed against Berto N Ortiz :jbhmm: ... did you not see me mention centeno?? :gucci:

But I mean I can mention ... Baldomir not being shyt N Floyd shouldn’t of fought him even tho he had jus beat Zab N had some belts... You think Robert Helenius is anything more than a C fighter Cac even tho he jus beat tf outta Kownacki??

I bring up Redkach cuz it gets nikkas in they feelings N it works :russ:.... there’s zero fukking difference in Redkach N Angulo... Mr. I need 2 tune ups ain’t gettin no muhfukking credit for that fight like he doin something :stopitslime:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because choc cant use or reason mike lee in his arguments without looking foolish :heh:...which he just tried lol..That wasnt a good look for caleb plant when there were better opponents out there

Mike Lee was undefeated... Angulo got washed 12-0 to Zurdo :russ:

Well compare Plants ratings vs Lee vs Benevidez Ratings as the main event vs Angulo ... we’ll see who’s moving right then :shaq:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mike Lee was undefeated... Angulo got washed 12-0 to Zurdo :russ:

Well compare Plants ratings vs Lee vs Benevidez Ratings as the main event vs Angulo ... we’ll see who’s moving right then :shaq:

Zurdo a reigning, prime, and undefeated champion beat an undefeated angulo since you are harping on emphasizing mike lee's "zero"..keep in mind the likes of arthur abraham also got washed 12-0 by Zurdo too...so help me logically try to understand how this is a good counterargument here :pachaha:

then we have mike lee - who operated at 175 not 168, and doesnt even have a top 20 win at 175 on his resume..there are jobbers that have more clout and accomplishments than this guy..the only thing he managed to do in boxing is get a subway commercial :heh:

imagine being so far gone stanning, you have to cape for mike lee for being a good opponent :dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Zurdo a reigning, prime, and undefeated champion beat an undefeated angulo since you are harping on emphasizing mike lee's "zero"..keep in mind the likes of arthur abraham also got washed 12-0 by Zurdo too...so help me logically try to understand how this is a good counterargument here :pachaha:

then we have mike lee - who operated at 175 not 168, and doesnt even have a top 20 win at 175 on his resume..there are jobbers that have more clout and accomplishments than this guy..the only thing he managed to do in boxing is get a subway commercial :heh:

imagine being so far gone stanning, you have to cape for mike lee for being a good opponent :dead:

Am I Caping for Mike Lee as an Opp or am I comparing trash to trash:mjgrin:

You wanna talk about :cape: Friend??

You jus cut a Promo for Zurdo Ramirez Like you’re Paul Heyman N he was Brock Lesnar:dead::deadrose:

All that to prove Angulo is a Killer N Benavidez is stepping into the lions Den :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Am I Caping for Mike Lee as an Opp or am I comparing trash to trash:mjgrin:

You wanna talk about :cape: Friend??

You jus cut a Promo for Zurdo Ramirez Like you’re Paul Heyman N he was Brock Lesnar:dead::deadrose:

All that to prove Angulo is a Killer N Benavidez is stepping into the lions Den :heh:

bruh even zurdo has better wins and opposition than caleb plant :heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And Qawi gave Holyfield hell :yeshrug:

I'd favor Holyfield but i wouldn't give Usyk no shot at victory

Usyk should of ran it back and stopped Briedis like Holyfield stopped Qawi in the second fight.

SN: watching both fights last night Qawi gave Holyfield a much tougher fight thanTyson did. Holyfield-Qawi 1 was a really close fight, Holyfield battered Tyson.