Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The fight where Ruslan got a taste of his own medicine.:mjlol:

Matthysse had him looking gun shy. Somehow even more brutal of a fight than I expected.

it was an incredibly brutal...lucas threw over a 1000 punches in that fight...lucas landed some serious fades on ruslan who just kept coming forward and eventually broke his hand on him...ruslan was lumped up and pissing black blood after that fight

5wgdjx51yisy.jpg

ruslan lost something that night...allowing for sugar john to be born a couple fights later

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How provodnikov took those shots and not go down is beyond me. :hhh:
Lucas done blasted him and he wasn't going

ruslan has a top tier chin and power...everything was just lacking...esp his boxing...he was an ESPN fighter who got his push to the next level thanks to bradley fighting like a complete fool

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Only fights that I can see the UK fighter winning is Fury and Taylor(and Taylor/Ramirez is a 50-50 fight between two unimpressive fighters).

Why would you match up Kell Brook against Jermell Charlo? Wasn't the ass whoopins GGG and Spence put on him enough, why would you do that to that man? :picard:
I said that exact quote under there like why do y’all hate Brook so much

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Someone tried to tell me Usyk was the best cruiserweight of all time and I really don't see it. I aint even one of those 'the past is always better guys' because I think there are some current fighters who would blast some past fighters out the water, but Holyfield would beat Usyk's ass.