Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok why is ennis turning down the fight? what is the problem..he is not injured and he doesnt have covid

its a step up fight that is winnable

what is the problem? :gucci:
More than likely still dealing with the legal issues related to his management/promoter, probably preventing him from fighting on DAZN.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Smh once again

This nikka been having “ties” to Showtime for a good couple years now. His team needs to somehow resolve those legal/contract issues and sign with PBC or whatever and get sustained better promotion. Or he’s gonna end up like Andrade and have his young athletic prime years wasted away with contract fukkery :francis:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m not mistaken this is the guy that was in a close fight with Fox if so I though he loss that fight
He was and yes the decision was debatable, Fox has a habit of mucking up fights, that's why Brandun Lee's folks declined fighting him on Shobox. He's looked good since then tho.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Only fights that I can see the UK fighter winning is Fury and Taylor(and Taylor/Ramirez is a 50-50 fight between two unimpressive fighters).

Why would you match up Kell Brook against Jermell Charlo? Wasn't the ass whoopins GGG and Spence put on him enough, why would you do that to that man? :picard:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There was a nasty picture of Lucas' hand after the fight, I wish I could find it again.:russ:
prov urine sample was dire
5wgdjx51yisy.jpg