Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Was gonna say Regis P is scared and doesn’t wanna be great but seeing the potential fight he has is :ehh:

Guess he wants another L but good for him on taking on a challenge.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
these guys are still active fighters, and they should be fighting and getting money together. Stylistically, these are good fights.

Khan had no business against Crawford right? It was a waste of time. But Khan against Kirkland? Brook? This is what the people want to see.

Khan vs Brook
Mattheyse vs Maidana
Kirkland vs Broner

Not to mention you still got guys like Berto and Ortiz we can throw in the rotation to mix things up.

what about Berto vs Kirkland?
Broner needs a tuneup. If he loses to someone like Victor Ortiz, he has to disappear forever.

You can’t go wrong with these fights.
All I know is I watched Khan vs Billy dib and it was :scusthov: and that fight is in the vein of the ones you're suggesting to me breh lol.

Its 2020..I've watched berto struggle in SD and HD and if we are not careful we will have to add 4K and that's unacceptable breh lol

All those names should be fed to younger prospects on some clean up shyt to get them out..if they can win convincingly then maybe you keep them around

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh boxing is a complete shyt show coming out of covid delays, whether you like MMA/UFC or not they at least got their shyt together and are mostly putting on standard main events and fight cards. These nikkas weren't staying in shape.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Speaking of washed up Welters or fighters around me that weight is Devon Alexander done done? Redkach ending your career is a sad way to go out :mjcry:

But don’t think even think a win against him for a single thing given his last 3 fights :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Speaking of washed up Welters or fighters around me that weight is Devon Alexander done done? Redkach ending your career is a sad way to go out :mjcry:

But don’t think even think a win against him for a single thing given his last 3 fights :francis:

the redkach fight is inexcusable..he earned that L

but he was jobbed for some reason in those berto and ortiz fights..it was horseshyt