Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ppl need to stop posting these padwork videos unless it comes with a disclaimer that you are beginner or your trainer is doing them right
yep I don't even post mine even though I fold the bags in half :yeshrug:
I'm still sloppy

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yep I don't even post mine even though I fold the bags in half :yeshrug:
I'm still sloppy
ive posted my heavy bag, speed bag, and uppercut bag clips...as well as me doing my best sugar ray leonard impression with my hands trying to show off handspeed :heh:..its always to show off handspeed

i dont think i ever recorded myself doing the pads..either way its not really impressive :manny:..its basic

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ive posted my heavy bag, speed bag, and uppercut bag clips...as well as me doing my best sugar ray leonard impression with my hands trying to show off handspeed :heh:..its always to show off handspeed

i dont think i ever recorded myself doing the pads..either way its not really impressive :manny:..its basic
Lol I'm basic as hell with pads. Its partly my kickboxing training I just come forward

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I would like to see Broner vs Kirkland.

Yeah I know they’re at different weight classes and whatever but I would like to see the outcome
yikes...arent the CTE bouts that PBC likes to put on every now and then good enough for you?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yikes...arent the CTE bouts that PBC likes to put on every now and then good enough for you?

these guys are still active fighters, and they should be fighting and getting money together. Stylistically, these are good fights.

Khan had no business against Crawford right? It was a waste of time. But Khan against Kirkland? Brook? This is what the people want to see.

Khan vs Brook
Mattheyse vs Maidana
Kirkland vs Broner

Not to mention you still got guys like Berto and Ortiz we can throw in the rotation to mix things up.

what about Berto vs Kirkland?
Broner needs a tuneup. If he loses to someone like Victor Ortiz, he has to disappear forever.

You can’t go wrong with these fights.