Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Mikey picked up a strap there if I'm not mistaken vs. Lipinets?? Can't remember

Yea I was mistaken..Mikey had a couple fights there. He fought AB at 140 too...but my point still stands that AB or Mikey didn’t fukk with 140 like that. AB in my eyes only campaigned at 140 because it was easier. Ain’t nobody staying around there too long.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford rolled up on him in person :yeshrug:....he's always seemed more eager to make that fight than Spence. Not saying Spence is scared, just that he prolly knows deep down Crawford is gonna be the toughest fight of his life. Which is why he keeps saying they need to let it marinate. He prolly wants to get these easier big money fights out the way first. Can't really hate on him for it. One loss in boxing and the fans will turn their back on you.

But if this shyt don't go down within 2 years the shyt will be unforgivable. On both sides. This is the number 1 matchup to make in the sport right now bar none. I don't think either guy is shook. But just from what I've seen, Crawford seems very confident that he's gonna wash him.

So we just gonna ignore in this video Spence punkin Crawford homeboy, and telling him in front of everybody he was gonna smash him and all them nikkas got quiet? :stopitslime:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So we just gonna ignore in this video Spence punkin Crawford homeboy, and telling him in front of everybody he was gonna smash him and all them nikkas got quiet? :stopitslime:

Ignore bob literally saying it needs to fukking marinate... ignore Bud saying he doesn’t need Any of them nikkas at PBC... ignore Bud been known to have twitter fingers N call nikkas out N hide behind bob N across the street

Refuse to call out :deadmanny:... need a sit down to ok a fight with Porter :childplease:

Bud wants the fight tho...
qI9j1PN.gif

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't care about their camps. I'm talking about them. Crawford rolled up on him and called him out face to face :yeshrug:.....spence been in enough interviews saying they need to let the fight marinate. His own trainer just said 3 weeks ago that fight doesn't need to be made now. That's why spence said he wants to fight Danny and Pacquiao first. Those are his own words.

Crawford has never once seemed reluctant to make this fight happen. I don't care about that Arum vs haymon shyt. I'm talking about Spence and Crawford. And Tcraw has always said they need to make that fight happen NOW. He's been screaming for that fight for a year. Just gotta call it what it is. Like I said. I don't think Spence is shook of anybody. But there's a reason Crawford is 3rd on his list:yeshrug:

And for the record, I got Crawford by late stoppage if that fight ever gets made. Willing to do an Avi bet as well.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
The reaching in seeing this as some Spence W :dead:
Nobody won or lost, they both were pretty vocal with each other and both want the fight, marinating is the name of the game unfortunately

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What's yall go to boxing news site when you want to read articles dealing with the day-to-day stuff, (serious) rumors in boxing and etc...?
I'm using Boxingscene but starting to get fed up with their tabloid shyt and that they advertise the UFC indirectly or directly all the fukking time. Might look for something else.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't care about their camps. I'm talking about them. Crawford rolled up on him and called him out face to face :yeshrug:.....spence been in enough interviews saying they need to let the fight marinate. His own trainer just said 3 weeks ago that fight doesn't need to be made now. That's why spence said he wants to fight Danny and Pacquiao first. Those are his own words.

Crawford has never once seemed reluctant to make this fight happen. I don't care about that Arum vs haymon shyt. I'm talking about Spence and Crawford. And Tcraw has always said they need to make that fight happen NOW. He's been screaming for that fight for a year. Just gotta call it what it is. Like I said. I don't think Spence is shook of anybody. But there's a reason Crawford is 3rd on his list:yeshrug:

And for the record, I got Crawford by late stoppage if that fight ever gets made. Willing to do an Avi bet as well.

I got Spence by mid round stoppage, we can bet on it.

And like I said they really aint interested in making that fight happen right now, never was, they always wanted it to run it's course.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ignore bob literally saying it needs to fukking marinate... ignore Bud saying he doesn’t need Any of them nikkas at PBC... ignore Bud been known to have twitter fingers N call nikkas out N hide behind bob N across the street

Refuse to call out :deadmanny:... need a sit down to ok a fight with Porter :childplease:

Bud wants the fight tho...
qI9j1PN.gif

Bruh all the backtrackin Crawford been doing on Twitter lately from all that shyt he was talking. :russ:

All the mental gymnastics he had to do when the PBC fighters all said they would fight him after saying they was ducking him was funny as hell too. :mjlol:

Crawford be making himself look like a clown, that's why I can't rock with him like that, I actually used to like the lil nikka. :manny: