Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Big Daddy beats any Heavyweight of this era.. Fury is probably the only one that makes it 50/50. shyt Iron Mike was ducking the smoke as the kids would say.
I won’t argue that he would be near top the top and mix of things. But bolded is a moot point and I don’t see the relevance as Bowe seemed like he didn’t want anything to do with Lennox Lewis.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
.....spence been in enough interviews saying they need to let the fight marinate. His own trainer just said 3 weeks ago that fight doesn't need to be made now. That's why spence said he wants to fight Danny and Pacquiao first. Those are his own words.

Crawford has never once seemed reluctant to make this fight happen..

Spence has made it painfully obvious a Bud fight ain't a priority for him. At this point wouldn't be surprised if he just bounced to 154 after D.Garcia if he can't get the Manny fight.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What's yall go to boxing news site when you want to read articles dealing with the day-to-day stuff, (serious) rumors in boxing and etc...?
I'm using Boxingscene but starting to get fed up with their tabloid shyt and that they advertise the UFC indirectly or directly all the fukking time. Might look for something else.
I still only check boxing scene, but the shyt is pretty much TMZ status at this point. They'll do anything for a click. Some of their headlines are despicable :hhh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Heard from a buddy of mine this morning who is semi in the know...

Apparantly a ton of fighters are in really piss poor condition right now. Many probably wouldn't be able to make weight if the pandemic ended tomorrow and they had a regular training camp. Was told to expect quite a bit of sloppy boxing out the gate once things go back to normal.

It's speculation, but when you consider how poor alot of these fighters are at keeping in shape under normal circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest of this is true :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Heard from a buddy of mine this morning who is semi in the know...

Apparantly a ton of fighters are in really piss poor condition right now. Many probably wouldn't be able to make weight if the pandemic ended tomorrow and they had a regular training camp. Was told to expect quite a bit of sloppy boxing out the gate once things go back to normal.

It's speculation, but when you consider how poor alot of these fighters are at keeping in shape under normal circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest of this is true :manny:

not even surprised..there has to be one champ who will be dethroned because of this

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I know Inside PBC was probably over as we didn’t get any episodes for a while or even one Quarantine episode. A shame. Hopefully they can do something similar on the PBC on FOX YouTube channel once shyt starts back up again. It was good to see their mid tier and top guys flesh out their personality and up their profile.