Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Y'all gone learn.:ufdup:

source.gif

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
How is Spence, ducking him? He said he gone fight him bruh, always said he gone beat his ass up and stop him. Nobody is ducking Crawford bro, maybe except once upon a time Thurman.

Crawford called dude out point blank and he said that Crawford was on the other side of the street. nikka call you out, you get at him. Mikey Garcia called him out and he dealt with him. Should have done the same thing with Crawford. Idk who would win the fight between Crawford and Spence, Spence might win. Doesn't change the fact that Crawford asked for the smoke and Spence didn't want it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford called dude out point blank and he said that Crawford was on the other side of the street. nikka call you out, you get at him. Mikey Garcia called him out and he dealt with him. Should have done the same thing with Crawford. Idk who would win the fight between Crawford and Spence, Spence might win. Doesn't change the fact that Crawford asked for the smoke and Spence didn't want it.

If you actually believe that even if Spence would have said yes to the fight, that they would of actually got the fight made at that point in time I got some beachfront property to sell you in Kansas bruh.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Crawford rolled up on him in person :yeshrug:....he's always seemed more eager to make that fight than Spence. Not saying Spence is scared, just that he prolly knows deep down Crawford is gonna be the toughest fight of his life. Which is why he keeps saying they need to let it marinate. He prolly wants to get these easier big money fights out the way first. Can't really hate on him for it. One loss in boxing and the fans will turn their back on you.

But if this shyt don't go down within 2 years the shyt will be unforgivable. On both sides. This is the number 1 matchup to make in the sport right now bar none. I don't think either guy is shook. But just from what I've seen, Crawford seems very confident that he's gonna wash him.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I ain’t gne flex the boxing game need AB. I miss them days. He was a legit personality. Not that fake preacher shyt Wilder be doing..Plus AB got legit skills but for some reason he don’t let his hands go. So if you ain’t a volume puncher it hard hitter it gne be close. Charlos, Spence, and Tank the last urban black stars we got.

Now don’t let us forget that 140 been weak as shyt for a long time...shyt so trash Mikey Garcia skipped clean over it and AB did too. Crawford unified that whole division without fighting any B level fighter.

Plus Regis not trying to go up to 147 suspect. This corona time a lot of guys fighting above their weight. Regardless no need to hide at 140. Ain’t nun but 2 other fighters there. One beat you and Bob ain’t gne let him fight Ramirez so that’s that on that.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Crawford rolled up on him in person :yeshrug:....he's always seemed more eager to make that fight than Spence. Not saying Spence is scared, just that he prolly knows deep down Crawford is gonna be the toughest fight of his life. Which is why he keeps saying they need to let it marinate. He prolly wants to get these easier big money fights out the way first. Can't really hate on him for it. One loss in boxing and the fans will turn their back on you.

But if this shyt don't go down within 2 years the shyt will be unforgivable. On both sides. This is the number 1 matchup to make in the sport right now bar none. I don't think either guy is shook. But just from what I've seen, Crawford seems very confident that he's gonna wash him.

Spence still got Garcia, Pac and Thurman on his side of the house. We all know if the shoe was on the other foot that Bob wouldn’t make the fight.

Specme the breadwinner on the PBC side now. Crawford is going to have to wait for him, that just business. Now Crawford can still get his pick of the Porters and Garcia’s. That what he need to be doing.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I ain’t gne flex the boxing game need AB. I miss them days. He was a legit personality. Not that fake preacher shyt Wilder be doing..Plus AB got legit skills but for some reason he don’t let his hands go. So if you ain’t a volume puncher it hard hitter it gne be close. Charlos, Spence, and Tank the last urban black stars we got.

Now don’t let us forget that 140 been weak as shyt for a long time...shyt so trash Mikey Garcia skipped clean over it and AB did too. Crawford unified that whole division without fighting any B level fighter.

Plus Regis not trying to go up to 147 suspect. This corona time a lot of guys fighting above their weight. Regardless no need to hide at 140. Ain’t nun but 2 other fighters there. One beat you and Bob ain’t gne let him fight Ramirez so that’s that on that.

Mikey picked up a strap there if I'm not mistaken vs. Lipinets?? Can't remember