Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Inside PBC was probably over as we didn’t get any episodes for a while or even one Quarantine episode. A shame. Hopefully they can do something similar on the PBC on FOX YouTube channel once shyt starts back up again. It was good to see their mid tier and top guys flesh out their personality and up their profile.
Marcos Villegas already works for them doing round by round scoring, they might as well let him develop youtube content for them based on what he was able to build Fight Hub into on YouTube.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Marcos Villegas already works for them doing round by round scoring, they might as well let him develop youtube content for them based on what he was able to build Fight Hub into on YouTube.
Facts .. the Mexican dude with the mole on ShowTime(name slips my memory) had some cool interviews with Spence and other PBC talent during the earlier part of Quarantine.

Daps

it amazes how mike puts out videos like this and the other celebs and shyt just go :wow: and :ohlawd:over it

for a man that turns 54 next week, he moves pretty damn fast for his age

full

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

it amazes how mike puts out videos like this and the other celebs and shyt just go :wow: and :ohlawd:over it

for a man that turns 54 next week, he moves pretty damn fast for his age

Not even for his age. He moves fast for anybody. It's insane how much agility and coordination he still has. There's no doubt in my mind he has the physical atributes to be a champ today. Just not sure if he has the heart or the chin. He's wiser than ever but he's also happier than ever. And once he gets hit clean for the first time he might realize this boxing life ain't for him anymore.

But I can still dream:mjcry:......Mike Tyson coming back and becoming champion at 54 would be the greatest sports story of all time.

And the Tyson movie just started production too. Everything is falling into place. The universe is setting up a masterpiece :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even for his age. He moves fast for anybody. It's insane how much agility and coordination he still has. There's no doubt in my mind he has the physical atributes to be a champ today. Just not sure if he has the heart or the chin. He's wiser than ever but he's also happier than ever. And once he gets hit clean for the first time he might realize this boxing life ain't for him anymore.

But I can still dream:mjcry:......Mike Tyson coming back and becoming champion at 54 would be the greatest sports story of all time.

And the Tyson movie just started production too. Everything is falling into place. The universe is setting up a masterpiece :wow:

the youngest heavyweight champion in boxing history to become the oldest heavyweight champion in boxing history is GOAT shyt