Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Worst part about it was, when Crawford first got to 147 the guy he was REALLY calling out was the same guy Spence was calling out at the time: Keith Thurman. Thurman gave every excuse in the world to dodge that smoke from boffum. That's why I say fukk Thurman.

Crawford said he'll fight Spence, but he REALLY wanted Thurman cause he was 'the man' at that time at 147.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I gave Spence credit. All of them nikkas was scared to fight dude, they didn't wanna risk it. All of them nikkas was duckin him, even Brook who fought GGG to duck that smoke. Spence and the rest duckin Crawford now. I'm not biased, I call a spade a spade.

How is Spence, ducking him? He said he gone fight him bruh, always said he gone beat his ass up and stop him. Nobody is ducking Crawford bro, maybe except once upon a time Thurman.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Persoon Willing To Replace Serrano, Fight Katie Taylor in August
By BoxingScene Staff

Published On Sun Jun 21, 2020, 06:37 PM EST

BoxingScene.com recently reported that Amanda Serrano was walking away from her big fight with unified lightweight champion Katie Taylor.

The contest was targeted for August 15th as part of Eddie Hearn's series of events to take place in the backyard of the Matchroom headquarters in the UK.

Serrano and her handlers were not willing to take a cut in pay to go overseas and face Taylor in his promoter's backyard, as the co-feature to the Dillian Whyte vs. Alexander Povetkin heavyweight fight.

taylor-persoon-fight%20(63).jpg

Back on June 1 of 2019, at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Persoon lost what many felt was a controversial split decision to Taylor. Their bout was the co-feature to the first Anthony Joshua-Andy Ruiz encounter.

While Persoon is ready to go, her manager doubts they will ever get a second crack at Taylor.

“Delfine is willing to take on Taylor on August 15,” declared her manager and trainer Filep Tampere to The Independent.

“So far I haven’t heard from Eddie Hearn and I doubt if we will ever get a rematch.”

Persoon was planning to fight in the Olympic games in Tokyo, but she was beaten in the qualifying tournament in London in March, by lightweight Pita Nikoleta.

When she returned him to Belgium, Persoon became ill and may have contracted the coronavirus at the tournament.

“While her test for Covid-19 came back negative according to her doctor she had all the symptoms associated with the virus," Tampere said.

"She was ill for some time but thankfully she has now fully recovered and his back running and doing other exercises. Due to the restrictions she cannot do any sparring at the moment. Our plan is to go to the final Olympic qualifying tournament in Paris. However, we can change our plans if we get the fight against Katie Taylor. Delfine is available and wants to fight her in August.

“Delfine won the fight. If you look at on the tape the final round ended 10 seconds short when Delfine was totally on top.”