Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Matter of fact we gonna start calling everyones opponents who aint elite 'fringe contenders' we can get them those little participation trophies too. :mjlol:

Redkach was coming off a Ko of Devon Alexander... Mean Machine a draw with Robinson :russ:

Muhfukkers talking bout Mean Machine would give problems to Errybody N Redkach is a bum :dead:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Redkach was coming off a Ko of Devon Alexander... Mean Machine a draw with Robinson :russ:

Muhfukkers talking bout Mean Machine would give problems to Errybody N Redkach is a bum :dead:

And I promise when they talk about Danny Garcia 10-15 years from now nobody is ever gonna mention his wins over Ivan Redkach or Rod Salka either, like these Crawford fans want us to do with Benavidez and Mean Machine. :unimpressed:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Yeah, that was some bullshyt from Fury, he keeps trying to deflect away from black issues. Hope Wilder knocks him out in the 3rd fight, probably unlikely but based off that behaviour would rather see AJ vs Wilder.

Yeah I noticed something was off about that guy, when he'd be asked certain questions about AA's dude would immediately dodge questions twist around and make you look bad for asking such questions. If he's gonna be like that then this pork eating caravan thug needs to stop listening to AA music and leave Sugar Hill. Fury is no doubt racist but because he's grown up in England he knows how to be passive aggressive. It's funny last year didn't this guy say that he doesn't know what he is due to suffering a hard time in England, bearing in mind fury said this after Ruiz called him out for being a culture vulture. It's also clear he's trying to find many ways to get a big fanbase by pandering, very different from fury of 2015.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
FOH with these mental gymnastics, y'all want us to give Crawford max credit for Benavidez, Khan, and Mean Machine?

Nobody gives Danny credit for Granados, Redkach, or Salka.

Thurman gets no credit for Lopez or Bundu.

Spence don't get no credit for Algieri, Ocampo, Peterson or Mikey Garcia, and after Mikey last fight against Jessie he a better win than those guys Crawford fought if we being honest.

Porter gets no credit from beating extra average ass Ray Robinson, a guy who the so called 'fringe' contender Mean Machine struggled mightily and arguably lost too. At this level of the game, those types of fights gets you ZERO credit bro, NO RESPECT.

YOU DON'T GET CREDIT FOR BEATING UNPROVEN FIGHTERS WHEN YOU A CHAMP BRUH! It's called doing what you are supposed to do.

Y'all Crawford fans make all the excuses in the world for him having fought NOBODY, instead of just saying yeah he needs to fight somebody. And you always bring up the PBC holds on to the past too much, but bruh how much do you wanna bet we will NEVER hear about Mean Machine being a contender again, Benavidez aint fought since the Crawford fight. It aint about hanging onto the past, but I get tired of having to learn about a new 'contender ' everytime he fights somebody just for him to win and we never hear about them again and we never knew about them before.

As much as people question why guys like Porter and D. Garcis keep getting title chances, they fought they way back up the rankings after each loss and earned another title shot. You think Danny was fighting Salka, Granados, and Redkach for no reason? When has a Crawford opponent at any weight class ever done that bruh? I'm tired of these mental gymnastics y'all put on to justify them not fighting top comp.

He gets credit for his consistency and dominance over good but not elite opponents.

There are no mental gymnastics, him not fighting "top comp" has only happened at 147 yet where it was well expected that boxing politics would delay the time when he'd meet the 147 top. In 135 and 140 he fought top competition, he fought the guys that had been around. Became lineal at 135, outgrew it so went to 140, he became undisputed there so moved up to 147. Did he beat a murderers' row to do this? No. But did he beat the top competition of the given weightclasses? Yes. He can't pull elite competition out of his ass where there is none, you fight who's around.

I think by the time his career is over he will have a few elite wins under his belt too.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
FOH with these mental gymnastics, y'all want us to give Crawford max credit for Benavidez, Khan, and Mean Machine?

Nobody gives Danny credit for Granados, Redkach, or Salka.

Thurman gets no credit for Lopez or Bundu.

Spence don't get no credit for Algieri, Ocampo, Peterson or Mikey Garcia, and after Mikey last fight against Jessie he a better win than those guys Crawford fought if we being honest.

Porter gets no credit from beating extra average ass Ray Robinson, a guy who the so called 'fringe' contender Mean Machine struggled mightily and arguably lost too. At this level of the game, those types of fights gets you ZERO credit bro, NO RESPECT.

YOU DON'T GET CREDIT FOR BEATING UNPROVEN FIGHTERS WHEN YOU A CHAMP BRUH! It's called doing what you are supposed to do.

Y'all Crawford fans make all the excuses in the world for him having fought NOBODY, instead of just saying yeah he needs to fight somebody. And you always bring up the PBC holds on to the past too much, but bruh how much do you wanna bet we will NEVER hear about Mean Machine being a contender again, Benavidez aint fought since the Crawford fight. It aint about hanging onto the past, but I get tired of having to learn about a new 'contender ' everytime he fights somebody just for him to win and we never hear about them again and we never knew about them before.

As much as people question why guys like Porter and D. Garcis keep getting title chances, they fought they way back up the rankings after each loss and earned another title shot. You think Danny was fighting Salka, Granados, and Redkach for no reason? When has a Crawford opponent at any weight class ever done that bruh? I'm tired of these mental gymnastics y'all put on to justify them not fighting top comp.

Difference is Crawford been calling out all of them nikkas., Called out Thurman when he was champ. Told Spence he wanted all the smoke and called Danny out when he had a belt at 147. Yall could say his resume is wack and all of that but dude ain't duckin no action from nare nikka. He built like that. No p*ssy in dude at all and I fukk with that.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
He gets credit for his consistency and dominance over good but not elite opponents.

There are no mental gymnastics, him not fighting "top comp" has only happened at 147 yet where it was well expected that boxing politics would delay the time when he'd meet the 147 top. In 135 and 140 he fought top competition, he fought the guys that had been around. Became lineal at 135, outgrew it so went to 140, he became undisputed there so moved up to 147. Did he beat a murderers' row to do this? No. But did he beat the top competition of the given weightclasses? Yes. He can't pull elite competition out of his ass where there is none, you fight who's around.

I think by the time his career is over he will have a few elite wins under his belt too.

I aint talking about 135 and 140, I'm talking 147, he gets and has honestly IMO getting too much credit at 147 for what he did at 135 and 140.

And as for the bolded, WHO CARES? :heh: Do you know who else completely dominated that level of competition and NOBODY gives a shyt about it now even his fans: Errol Spence Jr.

Big fukking deal bruh, you beat Felix Diaz, or Hank Lundy, or Chris Van Heerden, or Samuel Vargas. Don't nobody give a fukk about that shyt.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Difference is Crawford been calling out all of them nikkas., Called out Thurman when he was champ. Told Spence he wanted all the smoke and called Danny out when he had a belt at 147. Yall could say his resume is wack and all of that but dude ain't duckin no action from nare nikka. He built like that. No p*ssy in dude at all and I fukk with that.

Spence literally used to walk around(and low key he still do) calling out every top fighter he could. Thurman, Danny, Porter, Pacquiao etc. nikkas don't get credit for calling nikkas out, we have seen TOO many times big loud mouth nikkas call out good comp and end up never fighting them, that shyt is a promotional tactic. Demetrius Andrade is a perfect example of this. He'll call out anybody, but backs out of any fight that may be tough, I aint giving credit for that call out bullshyt, I give credit when you actually fight nikkas.

Spence, Porter, and Danny all actually fight nikkas win or lose, Crawford aint fighting nobody and we gonna continue to blame it all on everyone else, like basically if Spence never fights Crawford it's gonna be Errol Spence fault that Crawford sat around and waited and never fought anybody, even though Thurman, Porter, Danny, Mikey, Pac, and Ugas all said they would fight him next as long as it was a fair contract. Alright bruh y'all got it. :unimpressed:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Spence literally used to walk around(and low key he still do) calling out every top fighter he could. Thurman, Danny, Porter, Pacquiao etc. nikkas don't get credit for calling nikkas out, we have seen TOO many times big loud mouth nikkas call out good comp and end up never fighting them, that shyt is a promotional tactic. Demetrius Andrade is a perfect example of this. He'll call out anybody, but backs out of any fight that may be tough, I aint giving credit for that call out bullshyt, I give credit when you actually fight nikkas.

Spence, Porter, and Danny all actually fight nikkas win or lose, Crawford aint fighting nobody and we gonna continue to blame it all on everyone else, like basically if Spence never fights Crawford it's gonna be Errol Spence fault that Crawford sat around and waited and never fought anybody, even though Thurman, Porter, Danny, Mikey, Pac, and Ugas all said they would fight him next as long as it was a fair contract. Alright bruh y'all got it. :unimpressed:

I gave Spence credit. All of them nikkas was scared to fight dude, they didn't wanna risk it. All of them nikkas was duckin him, even Brook who fought GGG to duck that smoke. Spence and the rest duckin Crawford now. I'm not biased, I call a spade a spade.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I noticed something was off about that guy, when he'd be asked certain questions about AA's dude would immediately dodge questions twist around and make you look bad for asking such questions. If he's gonna be like that then this pork eating caravan thug needs to stop listening to AA music and leave Sugar Hill. Fury is no doubt racist but because he's grown up in England he knows how to be passive aggressive. It's funny last year didn't this guy say that he doesn't know what he is due to suffering a hard time in England, bearing in mind fury said this after Ruiz called him out for being a culture vulture. It's also clear he's trying to find many ways to get a big fanbase by pandering, very different from fury of 2015.

He's a Trump supporter too and so are his family. He's a very good boxer so I won't take that away from him, 1 of the current best but he's not an ally and he's not a person I care for. In a sense he's the great white hope, only difference is he's hope instead of hype as he actually has talent (not to mention the natural size) but I hope he isn't the 1 to get undisputed and remain undefeated because they will be unbareable.

A number of these boxers have suspect charecters, have been following and ultimately that's the most important thing to me in terms of who I personally support, I can separate the boxing ability from that cause not delusional but I can't root for someone like Fury to be the main man in the divison with all the baggage that comes with that.

Churchill was a terrible racist so don't really have time for anybody defending him.

Yeah he's definitely pandering to people, his comeback involved a lot of PR. When you look at his history he has a dark side, maybe there's elements of his story that are legit but there's a dark undercurrent there. He also benefits from a huge amount of white privilege that other fighters do not. He's a top fighter currently but not a top person, I'm sure he isn't a KKK level type racist but for sure preduices exist in his world view and considering he's not an ally on the issues that are the most important and more important than boxing he's not someone I want to be the main man in the division. I'll be hoping AJ wins if they fight but could go either way.

Last edited: