Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Me personally I dont think brook should be fighting because I have a thing about fighters gambling with their sight..but I'd rather see that fight than a fight with fukking ugas anyday :heh:

if Bud dominates Brook it’ll get downplayed by haters. If he whups Ugas ass cleanly it’s less spin ppl can use to minimize the performance. Brook is a good opponent, I just don’t think Bud will get proper credit ppl in here already calling him a bum

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

man this dude fought some bums later in his career

which makes gary russell the longest reigning champion in all of boxing

russell-westcott.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine Tank at 135 draining a 140 fighter down who hasn’t fought at 135 in 3 years... who has only fought 3 times in 3 years N has been brutally stopped N his face broken TWICE in recent times

Now Imagine how the same nikkas convincing you Brook is an ok fight for bud would react to that Scenario with Tank :russ:

Matter fact what’s the difference between Gamboa N Brook in 2020 :ohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if Bud dominates Brook it’ll get downplayed by haters. If he whups Ugas ass cleanly it’s less spin ppl can use to minimize the performance. Brook is a good opponent, I just don’t think Bud will get proper credit ppl in here already calling him a bum
True...but I prefer t-craw not to fight either lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I been said I'd like to see Crawford fight Kell Brook, nobody calls the opponents Crawford has been fighting at 147 bums just because they aren't with the PBC, they get called bums because they aren't good welterweights bro.:heh:
nah, they are solid/good fighters just not top guys, you just reinforced in your comment that you don't have any in-between and you call top 20 147ers bums already.
Since yall don't fukk with Crawford because you think he is overrated and/or because he is with Top Rank or whatever you try to make it out like his opponents would be bums, punchlines at the end of a joke like he'd be just fighting club fighters out there.

There are more levels than worthy and bum. It's questionable if you should even call any fighter a bum but surely a top 20 (or even 50) guy isn't worthy of that label. You just call them bums cause you wanna ridicule Crawford, I know what's up. :heh:
If u would want to be realistic and not just talk shyt you would call em fringe contenders or something. It is what it is...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Me personally I dont think brook should be fighting because I have a thing about fighters gambling with their sight..but I'd rather see that fight than a fight with fukking ugas anyday :heh:
I like the Ugas fight too he gave Porter a tough fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nah, they are solid/good fighters just not top guys, you just reinforced in your comment that you don't have any in-between and you call top 20 147ers bums already.
Since yall don't fukk with Crawford because you think he is overrated and/or because he is with Top Rank or whatever you try to make it out like his opponents would be bums, punchlines at the end of a joke like he'd be just fighting club fighters out there.

There are more levels than worthy and bum. It's questionable if you should even call any fighter a bum but surely a top 20 (or even 50) guy isn't worthy of that label. You just call them bums cause you wanna ridicule Crawford, I know what's up. :heh:
If u would want to be realistic and not just talk shyt you would call em fringe contenders or something. It is what it is...

Like how Errybody Swift, Charlo, Tank , Plant Fight etc are bums??

NOBODY calling any of their opps Fringe Contenders soooo don’t expect Bud to be treated with kid Gloves either :camby:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

FOH with these mental gymnastics, y'all want us to give Crawford max credit for Benavidez, Khan, and Mean Machine?

Nobody gives Danny credit for Granados, Redkach, or Salka.

Thurman gets no credit for Lopez or Bundu.

Spence don't get no credit for Algieri, Ocampo, Peterson or Mikey Garcia, and after Mikey last fight against Jessie he a better win than those guys Crawford fought if we being honest.

Porter gets no credit from beating extra average ass Ray Robinson, a guy who the so called 'fringe' contender Mean Machine struggled mightily and arguably lost too. At this level of the game, those types of fights gets you ZERO credit bro, NO RESPECT.

YOU DON'T GET CREDIT FOR BEATING UNPROVEN FIGHTERS WHEN YOU A CHAMP BRUH! It's called doing what you are supposed to do.

Y'all Crawford fans make all the excuses in the world for him having fought NOBODY, instead of just saying yeah he needs to fight somebody. And you always bring up the PBC holds on to the past too much, but bruh how much do you wanna bet we will NEVER hear about Mean Machine being a contender again, Benavidez aint fought since the Crawford fight. It aint about hanging onto the past, but I get tired of having to learn about a new 'contender ' everytime he fights somebody just for him to win and we never hear about them again and we never knew about them before.

As much as people question why guys like Porter and D. Garcis keep getting title chances, they fought they way back up the rankings after each loss and earned another title shot. You think Danny was fighting Salka, Granados, and Redkach for no reason? When has a Crawford opponent at any weight class ever done that bruh? I'm tired of these mental gymnastics y'all put on to justify them not fighting top comp.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Fury and his family this c*nt is now doubling down giving his two cents of AA's saying his people are the only one's struggling. No black should be working with that churchill defending switcheroo ass.

Yeah, that was some bullshyt from Fury, he keeps trying to deflect away from black issues. Hope Wilder knocks him out in the 3rd fight, probably unlikely but based off that behaviour would rather see AJ vs Wilder.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
P4P #1 and you aint even fighting top 10 guys in your division, but you want the world to kiss your ass. I'm glad Boxrec dropped his ass down to #6 on the P4P list, rightfully so. You only get to be called the best if you are currently fighting the best, I don't care what you did at 135 or 140 3+ years ago. :hhh: