Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Calling Kell a bum is like calling Mosley a bum when Canelo faced him.

I get the sentiment..... But put some respect on his name damn.:mjcry:

in his generation..only Pac has took bigger risks

a cat that faced one of the most dangerous fighters in boxing 2 divisions higher than his own, gets his eye crushed, comes back, and boils the fukk down to face his mandatory without a tune up or giving up his belt doesnt move like a bum

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
in his generation..only Pac has took bigger risks

a cat that faced one of the most dangerous fighters in boxing 2 divisions higher than his own, gets his eye crushed, comes back, and boils the fukk down to face his mandatory without a tune up or giving up his belt doesnt move like a bum
not just a mandatory. The most dangerous mf at WW and one of the most dangerous fighters around. And dear did he pay for it:picard:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Anybody is a bum to some of these dudes who's not a PBC welterweight. There's no in-between, if you are a guy Crawford is about to fight or even rumored you automatically get the bum label.
Me personally I dont think brook should be fighting because I have a thing about fighters gambling with their sight..but I'd rather see that fight than a fight with fukking ugas anyday :heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Anybody is a bum to some of these dudes who's not a PBC welterweight. There's no in-between, if you are a guy Crawford is about to fight or even rumored you automatically get the bum label.

I been said I'd like to see Crawford fight Kell Brook, nobody calls the opponents Crawford has been fighting at 147 bums just because they aren't with the PBC, they get called bums because they aren't good welterweights bro.:heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Me personally I dont think brook should be fighting because I have a thing about fighters gambling with their sight..but I'd rather see that fight than a fight with fukking ugas anyday :heh:

I'd like to see Crawford vs Ugas too, I looked up what Ugas said about beating him in the amatuers and it's true, Ugas did beat him pretty wide in the amatuers, it was like 27-10 I believe.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
IeNloX.gif

What fight is this?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'd like to see Crawford vs Ugas too, I looked up what Ugas said about beating him in the amatuers and it's true, Ugas did beat him pretty wide in the amatuers, it was like 27-10 I believe.
Yeah he was a world champion there. The pro game different for Cubans so we'll see

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently this is what Wilder has been doing since his loss to Fury, twerking and listening to Fabulous..