Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This was no “Stan” shyt. Everything I said was fact. Better fighter, more money, and his dad took his girl.

I may be in the minority, but I actually do factor in career earnings. Why? This is prize fighting. The money is part of the sport. I know y’all hate it but it is what it is.

I agree, Sean won’t ever have the success of PAC.

One thing we can agree on, is Id rather have Pac’s career, over Tito’s

I don't pocket watch these nikkas on some stan shyt, but if that's more important to you than the actual fights then be my guest.

Your basically the guy that brings up personality when everyone else is rating shorty's thickness and ass. :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't pocket watch these nikkas on some stan shyt, but if that's more important to you than the actual fights then be my guest.

Your basically the guy that brings up personality when everyone else is rating shorty's thickness and ass. :mjlol:

if you really follow my post, I’m far from a Stan.

its you nyggas that Make up the #stanset bullshyt that runs rampant on this forum

no objectivity

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GuyS

I do believe Pac has one of the greatest careers ever as well. He’s had multiple titles, made a lot of money, and was able to become a very influential political figure in his country. This is all from boxing. I believe he earned the second most money behind Mayweather. It just shows how good Mayweathers career was

Tito earned good money and lost it all. Stupid in and out the ring

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
if you really follow my post, I’m far from a Stan.

its you nyggas that Make up the #stanset bullshyt that runs rampant on this forum

no objectivity

I follow your post, it's just that when nikkas bring up money or anything outside of the actual fade itself, my boxing brain automatically categorizes it as stan shyt. :manny:

If I was to evaluate nikkas careers by happy endings, I'd have Floyd and Pac ranking higher than Ali and Robinson even though I know its not true, but....

Everyone has their own way of judging the results.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I follow your post, it's just that when nikkas bring up money or anything outside of the actual fade itself, my boxing brain automatically categorizes it as stan shyt. :manny:

If I was to evaluate nikkas careers by happy endings, I'd have Floyd and Pac ranking higher than Ali and Robinson even though I know its not true, but....

Everyone has their own way of judging the results.

Nah I actually add financial success when I look at the great fighters. I really view it as prize fighting , with the goal to make as much money as possible.

I look at boxing as a “whole” though. Most people don’t. If i viewed it as boxing, and nothing else, maybe my perspective would be different.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
196157.gif
Still can't believe Kobe is gone :francis: