Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
David Haye wasn’t really in the mix like that at CW. These other guys were fighting each other while he was in the UK. He managed it smart though. I would have liked to see him fight some of these other guys, particularly Jones:russ:

I really believe Jones had HOF caliber talent. Every time I saw him he was clearly beating someone’s ass badly.

yeah he caught mormeck at the right time lol..he kinda avoided bell and USS too....definitely USS

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Facts he went the IBF route which the OG boxing heads dnt like but to a newcomer like me I see it as the most legit. Ain’t no ducking or bullshyt when u go IBF. That’s the most dangerous belt to be had IMO. The only downside is they are too strict about their mandatories.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Facts he went the IBF route which the OG boxing heads dnt like but to a newcomer like me I see it as the most legit. Ain’t no ducking or bullshyt when u go IBF. That’s the most dangerous belt to be had IMO. The only downside is they are too strict about their mandatories.

I think it mostly has to do with people asking if he'll give Thurman a fight and he basically saying fukk that nikka. :lolbron:

Edit: yup

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
None of the PBC 147 had it easy

Swift had the **** fight...Khan short notice short money under dog... Matthysse as underdog he scared he ducking Matthysse the next :deadmanny:

Porter fought Devon... AB catch weight

Thurman prolly had it easiest until the Porter fight but He did take the chino fight last minute N maidana said :whoa:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
None of the PBC 147 had it easy

Swift had the **** fight...Khan short notice short money under dog... Matthysse as underdog he scared he ducking Matthysse the next :deadmanny:

Porter fought Devon... AB catch weight

Thurman prolly had it easiest until the Porter fight but He did take the chino fight last minute N maidana said :whoa:

Like I said he been going in on Thurman lately, cause Thurman wants to fight him now that he has no belts.

Two Techs

Ghost in The Shell
Daps
VumMNlk.gif