Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, as odd as it sounds it feels like the force of the punch is riding up through my arm, into my neck, then terminates at my head.

It’s not a nerve type of pain, more of a force.

Damn near like I’m punching myself...just a quick jolt of pain then it’s over.

I just started last week though, and I have no idea what the fukk I’m doing...I’m certain my form is off which is likely a factor as well.

Are you wrapping your hands??

What kind of bag are you using??

I remember back in the days at my gym there being a certain bag that would give me a jolt whenever I’d hit it a certain way N it was only that bag

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hopefully this whole empty crowd thing gives Spence 2nd thoughts N he takes a tune up.... that way when Swift slumps him there’s no excuses :sas2:

I feel that way too, but a part of me is kinda happy that nikkas wanna jump back into the thick of things again once shyt is clear.

but his situation is different so I can understand.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel that way too, but a part of me is kinda happy that nikkas wanna jump back into the thick of things again once shyt is clear.

but his situation is different so I can understand.

If Swift pulls it out I don’t wanna hear no excuses N we kno they goin discredit the W... I don’t have the energy for that shyt anymore :russ:

But yea Spence a real one for not taking a tune up... that’s some Tito shyt

Benavidez would need 37 months N 4 tuneups:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I guess they didn't have enough time to figure it out since the virus started.. Or maybe they don't have enough fighters :heh:

i think they have enough fighters...more than TR, GB, and Matchroom - PBC Fighters | PBC Press Center

they were able to do PBC on FS1 and Bounce cards...they should be able to find hungry fighters that could fight in empty arenas

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i think they have enough fighters...more than TR, GB, and Matchroom - PBC Fighters | PBC Press Center

they were able to do PBC on FS1 and Bounce cards...they should be able to find hungry fighters that could fight in empty arenas

PBC snoozed big time

Imagine the ratings they coulda got on Fox Saturday night the only sport that night

Could’ve given a push to Colbert... Brandon Figgy...Ajagba...lubin ... that high school Italian kid... he’ll throw on Josesito vs Collazo or some shyt

Al dropped the ball

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
PBC snoozed big time

Imagine the ratings they coulda got on Fox Saturday night the only sport that night

Could’ve given a push to Colbert... Brandon Figgy...Ajagba...lubin ... that high school Italian kid... he’ll throw on Josesito vs Collazo or some shyt

Al dropped the ball

facts
PBC has the roster to put on a lot of significant competitive lower level matches that a lot of hardcore and casual fans would eat up just for the entertainment value alone. :snoop: