Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Everybody want to talk shyt about old man Ortiz but nobody and I mean nobody is signing up to fight him still. These fighters know something about him that all you skeptics don’t because they running from him like Covid 19.
Keep in mind Ortiz was offered to be the replacement after Big Baby popped dirty.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
It don't matter nikka cuz his legacy still hung on that winning that fight. nikkas needed something to justify the p4p 1 slot since some people shytted on his title defenses.
Same reason Max came out with his video evaluating GGG career after the Derevenchencko fight.
Even with all the hype you nikkas thought GGG had, nobody was ranking him above guys like Hopkins, Hagler, Monzon, etc...dudes said he was HOF and that was it.

Wilder on the other hand had nikkas thinking he had a better resume than Mike Tysons. Some nikkas as well as media outlets were already saying Wilder one of the hardest punching heavys ever, just based off knocking out Ortiz hyped up ass.:hhh:
nikkas were giving Wilder atg props breh even though he supposededly had no expectations. :mjlol:

Im just keeping it real. but :manny:

Definition of a straw man, nobody says he was ATG status that was literally one of his dikk suckers.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I remember Ortiz and his team coming out and saying that they overplayed their hands in negotiations, and were practically begging for the Joshua fight once it was clear Hearn had moved on.:mjlol:

That isn't made up right?
That was the trainer who has nothing to do with negotiations, he was begging for the fight because he thought his guy could beat AJ and the promoter fukked up.

I actually remember Thaboxingvoice interview. Dude was mad af but they ended up getting 7 for the Wilder fight.