Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
that's not a contract though, he wasn't obligated to fight Wilder, AJ had the more belts and was a more lucrative fight. Most likely it was about some in-house fukkery that's so common today or Ortiz was on his cycle
It wasn’t more lucrative though. He made 7 million for the Wilder fight, wasn’t that the offer for the Joshua fight or was it less.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The mysteriously difficult struggle of finding Andy Ruiz Jr.

Interesting article on andy ...its unfortunate a guy with his talent has some real discipline issues...the only difference now is that he earned more in 2 fights than he did in all his over previous fights and he is stinking rich...dude got money to indulge in his vices..he's hungry but i dont think its for his career or boxing anymore...hopefully im wrong for thinking that

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It wasn’t more lucrative though. He made 7 million for the Wilder fight, wasn’t that the offer for the Joshua fight or was it less.
Not sure, I think he'd have gotten 7 millions and for the Wilder rematch I read 2 different things, one of them said he got 7 the other said he got 1,5

Anyhow we sway it, turning down 7M for Joshua was a bad look at him, he was complaining for years about being avoided, then loses to Wilder then turns down 7 millions because of who knows what... He'd have plenty of time to be ready for the Wilder rematch by November had he taken the Joshua fight early June, even better.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Crawford vs Harrison at 154....who wins :jbhmm:
the problem is Harrison's gas tank. He is a fast starter and could take advantage of that with Crawford. He punches hard enough I'm sure to keep Crawford honest. But the second he starts fading or not pacing himself, its a wrap

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mysteriously difficult struggle of finding Andy Ruiz Jr.

Interesting article on andy ...its unfortunate a guy with his talent has some real discipline issues...the only difference now is that he earned more in 2 fights than he did in all his over previous fights and he is stinking rich...dude got money to indulge in his vices..he's hungry but i dont think its for his career or boxing anymore...hopefully im wrong for thinking that

maybe he should reach out to Fury, another fellow hw that had a meltdown after their biggest win and gained massive amounts of weight eating 10k calories a day.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
the problem is Harrison's gas tank. He is a fast starter and could take advantage of that with Crawford. He punches hard enough I'm sure to keep Crawford honest. But the second he starts fading or not pacing himself, its a wrap

Yea i was thinking that too. Dude gasses sosomething SERIOUS in the 2nd half of his scraps. That would be an interesting scrap.

Would like to see Lara vs Porter at 154
Thurman vs Lubin
Garcia vs Hurd

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford vs Harrison at 154....who wins :jbhmm:

Harrison's gas tank is shyt, he can box him all night with his height and reach if he uses range, pumps his jab, and constantly moves... but his gas tank is shyt so I think the volume of punches Crawford would throw would overwhelm him before too long... if Crawford can take his punches, I still question his chin.