Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think Luke Campbell is gonna be like a more talented version of Rocky Juarez for this era. Skilled guy, physically strong sound boxer that will be a tough night for everyone, but can't get over the hump in the big fights. You can't take him lightly.

Fortuna is talented, and skilled, but sloppy as hell and hit or miss with his execution of things. He'll look great against a guy like Easter and then look trash against a lesser guy. He's dangerous because you don't know which version is gonna show up and he has enough power and speed to hurt you if you take him lightly.

If you dominate both of those guys back to back, you definitely deserve some props

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Spence fairytale plans always has Bud as the last and final option

He'll kick that can down the road forever
He'll beg Manny for a fight for months only for that fight not to materialize and fight someone they can present quick from PBC with the excuse he wants to fight Manny after that :unimpressed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Both around the same levels to me, both Campbell and Fortuna would be good fights for Haney

Nah just off the eye Haney is above them, he has more dimensions to him. All we gotta see is if he can show them against better comp. W's over Campbell and Fortuna back to back would build a lot of hype for him to maybe get a Loma fight before he moves to 140.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nah just off the eye Haney is above them, he has more dimensions to him. All we gotta see is if he can show them against better comp. W's over Campbell and Fortuna back to back would build a lot of hype for him to maybe get a Loma fight before he moves to 140.
You misunderstood me, I was referring to Fortuna's and Campbell's level, I like Haney the best out of the current young crop of US fighters and though it might be challenging he should already beat them if he's what I think he is

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
:francis:

If this dude only put in the work and let it translate to the ring. He rarely throws combos constantly gets out worked and needs to work on footwork still
Speed is fantastic but fukk he pisses me off :snoop:
I think he was too small and his power didnt travel up to Welterweight like he and others thought it would. But these days If you wanna be known in the sport, 147 is where the moneys at. Back in my day, 126/135/140 carried much more prestige than it does now.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I think he was too small and his power didnt travel up to Welterweight like he and others thought it would. But these days If you wanna be known in the sport, 147 is where the moneys at. Back in my day, 126/135/140 carried much more prestige than it does now.
he can drop down and still make noise but there's some hittas in 135-140 waiting on him