Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Wouldn’t be mad at a third fight but the rematch looked like Joshua just has his number now. Ruiz was in a worse shape than in the first fight but I don’t think that’s why he lost all rounds by a landslide except for one or two.
Yeah, That was beautiful boxing by AJ in the 2nd fight. It seemed like Losing that body mass helped him tremendously with his suspect stamina, and also he looked as fluid as I could ever remember seeing him in that bout.

One thing that I couldn’t ignore though was when Ruiz caught him clean probably like what maybe 4-5 times at most....and AJ just kinda would quickly “panic” and kinda get out of his element/groove for a few seconds. I agree probably Joshua has his number, But the element of how Ruiz was able to dismantle AJ like that in the first fight will always be in the back of Joshua’s head should they ever fight again.

I doubt they ever do, as they’re bigger fights to make for AJ and Andy Ruiz at this point is basically high risk/ low reward.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

ok let's just scratch that Pac fight, that's a fight only his side really wants, it's not mutual. Make Spence vs Swift then the winner vs Bud.

Wouldn't be for undisputed though..Manny has to stop hiding like a little girl and forfeit that title if he's that scared of Spence

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't be for undisputed though..Manny has to stop hiding like a little girl and forfeit that title if he's that scared of Spence
He's over 40 and done everything. Now I agree that if he gonna hold the title it would be better if he would fight big fights but at the same time I can't really shyt on him if he won't.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's not gonna work. Its nice that once upon a time he fought everyone but Foreman came back and fought anyone...but Manny is that shook of the top two guys? Hoarding a belt? Lol. Hes fighting Mikey next? Lol. Wtf.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That's not gonna work. Its nice that once upon a time he fought everyone but Foreman came back and fought anyone...but Manny is that shook of the top two guys? Hoarding a belt? Lol. Hes fighting Mikey next? Lol. Wtf.
Pac shouldn't fight Spence or Bud until they fight first.. The top two guys looking real shook of each other right now.. Spence fairytale plans always has Bud as the last and final option

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
no he didnt
Didn't he fight Morrison and Holyfield though before finally succeeding against Moorer? So his old ass could take 10 yrs off and fight young guns but Manny is gonna cherry pick a return from injury Thurman after Spence called his ass out face to face? Just hand the belt over. Dont need another franchise bullshyt situation like Canelo and Charlo.