Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

just looked this back and damn... they really put on their patriot hat instead of the analyst one before this fight. None of them clearly picked Fury. Mike Tyson did but he's not in this video. I guess they really just wanted a dominant US HW champ bad.

and it's funny how Briggs actually gives one of the best breakdowns.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

just looked this back and damn... they really put on their patriot hat instead of the analyst one before this fight. None of them clearly picked Fury. Mike Tyson did but he's not in this video. I guess they really just wanted a dominant US HW champ bad.

Briggs should honestly seek a color commentator job on DAZN

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Why wouldn't they pick Wilder? Lol. He never lost and looked impeccable in his last two rematches.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Why wouldn't they pick Wilder? Lol. He never lost and looked impeccable in his last two rematches.
Last two rematches, lol, sorry but that's kind of a BS argument. Stiverne was washed by their rematch and if Ortiz couldn't beat him when he was 50 why would he beat him when he was 51...? And Ortiz won every round until Wilder knocked him out, how's that impeccable?

Never lost...? That can be said to every fighter... until they lose. :mjlol: Except if they retire undefeated.
Fury never lost either and most thought he should have won the first fight.

There were more than enough reason to pick Fury but the Wilder hype was too strong.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Last two rematches, lol, sorry but that's kind of a BS argument. Stiverne was washed by their rematch and if Ortiz couldn't beat him when he was 50 why would he beat him when he was 51...? And Ortiz won every round until Wilder knocked him out, how's that impeccable?

Never lost...? That can be said to every fighter... until they lose. :mjlol: Except if they retire undefeated.

There were more than enough reason to pick Fury but the Wilder hype was too strong.

That part.
but but but Fury looked bad against Walin.
Meanwhile Wilder looks bad against damn near everybody before the KO. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Exactly. Never lost. Going by assumptions. This isnt the video game business. Lol.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

but but but Fury looked bad against Walin.

shyt i picked wilder both times

First fight - because Fury was coming off a long mental health, drug, and alcohol bender, dropped 150 lbs, and still had the pigeon fat around his middle. Didn't look impressive at all in his 2 comeback fights. My brain was thinking even Deontay Wilder, an in shape active champion with his one trick, can put away someone like this. I was wrong :heh:

Second fight - Fury decides to have to have a major glitch in the Wallin fight and comes very close to losing his zero and gets his eye ripped badly open. An added ex factor that I'm thinking even a Deontay Wilder with his one trick could take advantage of on top maybe working on some things in his camp to right wrongs from his performance in the first fight. I was wrong :heh:

its an honest miracle how he got so far being so limited :francis:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Never lost. Going by assumptions. This isnt the video game business. Lol.
Ok then Teofimo Lopez should beat Loma cause Teofimo never lost.
Charlo should beat Canelo cause Charlo never lost
Joe Joyce should beat Wilder cause Joyce never lost

and I can go on...
in every of those fights the undefeated fighter would be the underdog. "never lost before" doesn't mean shyt withiut context.
not sure if it's trolling

that plus many felt Wilder actually lost (the first Fury fight)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
PBC was trying to have Wilder get like 20 defenses against bums and milk that green belt. He was gonna avoid all the pressure boxers that can punch or all the dudes who had good chins, basically anybody that could have given him some real problems and possibly make him evolve as a boxer. They even tried to manufacture rivals like old ass Ortiz to help the charade.

Everything was going according to plan, until they got greedy. Cherry picked Fury hoping to get a Lewis/McCall 2 situation and that shyt backfired. :francis:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
PBC was trying to have Wilder get like 20 defenses against bums and milk that green belt. He was gonna avoid all the pressure boxers that can punch or all the dudes who had good chins, basically anybody that could have given him some real problems and possibly make him evolve as a boxer. They even tried to manufacture rivals like old ass Ortiz to help the charade.

Everything was going according to plan, until they got greedy. Cherry picked Fury hoping to get a Lewis/McCall 2 situation and that shyt backfired. :francis:
Something like that though I give credit for Wilder and his team for going for the first Ortiz fight. As old as Ortiz was that was really a high risk fight for him, almost lost it too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok then Teofimo Lopez should beat Loma cause Teofimo never lost.
Charlo should beat Canelo cause Charlo never lost
Joe Joyce should beat Wilder cause Joyce never lost

and I can go on...
in every of those fights the undefeated fighter would be the underdog. "never lost before" doesn't mean shyt withiut context.
not sure if it's trolling

that plus many felt Wilder actually lost (the first Fury fight)
Nah..dont be silly. Lopez hadn't had the experience of Wilder..knocking everybody out even in late rounds. Lopez got boxed up by the tall Asian kid recently and had to come back hard for Commey to get his buzz back. Wilder never had those problems. C00ns just been mad because he's not a good boxer and ends up knocking everybody out in all his fights but 3.