Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
"Within the last year, Bob has said I'm not a good boxer and has said that Errol Spence Jr. would be a much better, competitive and entertaining fight [for Crawford] than I could give," Porter told ESPN. "And now he has reneged on those previous statements and has declared me the best fighter PBC has..."

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...opinion-change

Everybody over there at Top Rank a bunch of flip flopping hoes bruh.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Spence has always said Crawfords name get shyt straight bruh, called him out BY NAME before the Porter fight, has ALWAYS said he will stop him.

Let me point out some inconsistencies with your boy Terence 'Bud' Crawford. This man had an interview and said 'fukk money just make the fight.' only then a few weeks later to literally himself say that the money isn't right for it yet. :comeon:

Telling Spence to take his panties off and fight him, then he says 'I don't want to fight him next let him get a tune up.' :gucci:

Stop saying PBC don't work with Top Rank didn't Al send Diaz and Molina Jr over there to fight Crawford? Jacobs over to fight GGG in a fukking unification fight? Y'all really think people scared of this man? They don't want to take any risks, they want to cash him out jesus christ how many times have we seen this in boxing before it's old bro.

I remember when Errol Spence and Crawford had that face to face and Spence punked Crawford homeboys and told him he was gonna punish him and stop him Crawford and Bob Arum both sat there in silence for a few seconds and the subject got changed too. We can do this all day bro.:sas2:

How about the super friends Porter and Crawford go have a sleepover since they too good of friends to fight, even though nobody knew of this friendship until a few months ago. Spence and Peterson were friends and Spence had no problem kicking his ass. Disgusting.:hhh:

Al got your boy fighting Thurman leftovers bro. let me pull the wool from your eyes -- Crawford wasn't gone get a crack at fukking up the money and taking all the belts to top rank... You know how long Keith been sitting on them bytches?:pachaha:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Al got your boy fighting Thurman leftovers bro. let me pull the wool from your eyes -- Crawford wasn't gone get a crack at fukking up the money and taking all the belts to top rank... You know how long Keith been sitting on them bytches?:pachaha:

So Crawford was undisputed at 140, could of became #1 contender for ANY belt at 147, Thurman/Pac, Porter, Spence, and Horn were the belt holders at the time... And he chooses to fight Jeff Horn?! :francis::mjlol: He coulda went the IBF route became the mando and got Spence stripped if he didn't defend. IBF honored Mikey as a contender and overlooked Spence mando at the time for the fight, Crawford couldn't of did that? He fights a champ nobody gave a fukk about?

Alright bruh you got it P4P #1 fighting bums his whole career bruh, you got it. :lolbron:

Like Khan aint Danny leftovers... And Khan ran from Kell Brook his whole career.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You can’t play boogie man when literally all 4 of the PBC Welters has said run it

That fake internet bravado Twitter fingers has N a few of his Stans here ain’t fooling nobody :mjlol:

Give 7 milly to Amir Khan brehs :russ:.....

“bu bu bu but it was a business decision” :mjcry:

**PPV proceeds to flop like a Mia X album ... followed by getting outdrawn by a Eurocac on your undercard** :picard:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You can’t play boogie man when literally all 4 of the PBC Welters has said run it

That fake internet bravado Twitter fingers has N a few of his Stans here ain’t fooling nobody :mjlol:

Give 7 milly to Amir Khan brehs :russ:.....

“bu bu bu but it was a business decision” :mjcry:

**PPV proceeds to flop like a Mia X album ... followed by getting outdrawn by a Eurocac on your undercard** :picard:

Funny thing is unlike all these Terence Crawford fans, since he has so many of them :mjlit:, I actually bought that trash ass PPV, paid my good hard earned money for a fight I already knew the outcome before the bell rang.:mjcry:

Why don't y'all Crawford fans support that man like us 'haters' do? Man has all them twitter followers and can't even break 150k PPV buys. Sad man just sad.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
either way i want to see them spar for the sake of fukkery

*Spams hard uppercuts on a guy that can barely defend himself*

I was just going a lil hard. :gucci:

nikka was doing his best James Kirkland impersonation.

but yeah, for fukkery's sake, I'd love to see him and BJS spar.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Funny thing is unlike all these Terence Crawford fans, since he has so many of them :mjlit:, I actually bought that trash ass PPV, paid my good hard earned money for a fight I already knew the outcome before the bell rang.:mjcry:

Why don't y'all Crawford fans support that man like us 'haters' do? Man has all them twitter followers and can't even break 150k PPV buys. Sad man just sad.

According to the Stans Khan deserved that 7 milly N he’s some kinda huge draw

Going off that N the debacle that was Conlan having better views than Bud :bryan:.... crawford might be back to his 50k Postol Numbers next go round :scusthov:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
According to the Stans Khan deserved that 7 milly N he’s some kinda huge draw

Going off that N the debacle that was Conlan having better views than Bud :bryan:.... crawford might be back to his 50k Postol Numbers next go round :scusthov:

It's obvious they looking for a Spence stimulus package. Spence is fighting dangerous fights. Spence should of fought Mean Machine post accident, even @patscorpio says he needs a soft touch yet he fighting a fight against a guy who, even though I think Spence has the capability to easily win, has the capability to stop him as well.

Crawford gonna fight Kell Brook next who hasn't had a meaningful fight at 147 or even fought at 147 in 3 years since he got stopped by Spence... that's a good fight to make though I wanna see it, at least Kell proved he was somebody at welterweight at one point in his career, unlike Khan. :russ: Brook may turn back the clock on him, I actually wanna see it for real no jokes.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Crawford bout to fight Saucedo and Ramirez when they move up in 2021
pdjPvKsq_o.png