Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This was a real good win.

Golota came back after a long hiatus and I remember him looking really good. This was his first CLEAR loss since the Tyson fight. Maybe you can debate the Bryd/Ruiz fights, but there was nothing debatable about this. Lamon did him dirty.

I always picked against Lamon in every fight. He’s a tough guy and proved me wrong many times.

I was so live when he knocked Wlad ass out. One of my favorite boxing moments. I always fukked with Vitali, Wlad was always weak to me, he had skills but I always questioned his heart.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
too bad we only get to see these dimensions against the jeff fukking horns and the mean machines of the world :mjcry:

Trinidad and his one dimension >>>Crawford and the multi-verse of dimensions he shows against Postol :mjlol:
lol at yall still talking like the man's career would be a closed book already. Wait till it's over then you can compare it to already finished careers. If he gets the big fights and wins them I reckon all the criticism goes to the bin

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I feel most ppl think Crawford could outbox Spence from the outside and give him trouble with his adjustments and constant stance switching
But the Porter fight has me wondering if Spence tried to prove he could "punish" Crawford if that could backfire since Spence is just as susceptible to getting hit on the inside as Bud. I don't see either dude backing down in a firefight if it comes to that
Bud has power in both hands, goes to the body and breaks ppl down just like Spence. The inside match could be a matter of who can survive who's attack, that's why I'm interested in seeing Spence eat Garcias power. If he gets hurt, buckled or dropped that boogeyman persona will pretty much be gone regardless of the match outcome

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
lol at yall still talking like the man's career would be a closed book already. Wait till it's over then you can compare it to already finished careers. If he gets the big fights and wins them I reckon all the criticism goes to the bin

My nikka stop :mjlol:

With all of the complaining and moving of goal posts in the essays I done seen you write about GGG over the years, you just gon have to eat this Bud criticism. :umad:

#ConsistencyCops :ohlawd:

I know ya'll don't like it when we start getting on Crawford and the lack of substance in his career, but it is what it is. I'm not trying to read some bullshyt ass article about the multitude of dimensions he has when he's out here fighting washed up Khan or never was Benividez. I'm not gonna wait til this nikka career over for me to critique his moves, especially when I been waiting from 2013 for him to have a major fight. 7 years is enough breh. People done came and went with careers during that time frame and Bud still hanging around with a borderline legacy. :snoop:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We shall see.

How Danny struggled with Lamont Peterson in their fight should say a lot. If Spence is right physically post accident (still able to take a punch and etc) and back to taking boxing seriously weight wise I see Danny getting worn down/beat up.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How Danny struggled with Lamont Peterson in their fight should say a lot. If Spence is right physically post accident (still able to take a punch and etc) and back to taking boxing seriously weight wise I see Danny getting worn down/beat up.

truth be told...lamont had low T..and that fight was one of the fights he was taking that test (like he did in that **** fight)..that boy hilariously styled on danny and looked big as fukk doing it...honestly this was the only fight i could have seen danny getting stopped if lamont had decided to step on the gas earlier instead :stylin: around the ring like did

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
truth be told...lamont had low T..and that fight was one of the fights he was taking that test (like he did in that **** fight)..that boy hilariously styled on danny and looked big as fukk doing it...honestly this was the only fight i could have seen danny getting stopped if lamont had decided to step on the gas earlier instead :stylin: around the ring like did

PED Gained like 27 pounds in 24 hrs :beli:

N still had the nerve to be scary for the first 8 rds :martin:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I feel most ppl think Crawford could outbox Spence from the outside and give him trouble with his adjustments and constant stance switching
But the Porter fight has me wondering if Spence tried to prove he could "punish" Crawford if that could backfire since Spence is just as susceptible to getting hit on the inside as Bud. I don't see either dude backing down in a firefight if it comes to that
Bud has power in both hands, goes to the body and breaks ppl down just like Spence. The inside match could be a matter of who can survive who's attack, that's why I'm interested in seeing Spence eat Garcias power. If he gets hurt, buckled or dropped that boogeyman persona will pretty much be gone regardless of the match outcome

Crawford has never fought anybody successfully on the inside, he should not try to fight Spence on the inside he will get beat up.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
PED Gained like 27 pounds in 24 hrs :beli:

N still had the nerve to be scary for the first 8 rds :martin:

Facts

Peterson another one of those Oscar dela hoya ass nikkas with the hit or miss ring IQ.

Dude was legit one of the better pressure boxers of his era, but for some reason would try to get his Lara on during some of the most pivotal moments in his biggest fights. :snoop:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Don't get me wrong my money is on Spence by a UD. Just like all the rest of Spence opponents Danny will start off giving him a tough fight maybe even win a few rounds in the front end of the fight. I want to see how Spence will hold up over 12 rounds that's where Spence has done his best work at the elite level in the back half of the fight. He always got stronger as the fight went on and in a 12 round fight has only lost rounds in the beginning, in the later stages of his elite fights(Brook and Porter) he went super saiyan on them while those two began to fade(Brook faded much quicker than Porter though, Brook by my eye started fading around 3 but definitely was visibly slowing down a lot by the end of round 5), I need to see that out of him again.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s reeeeal fukking easy to point out Porter Flaws... One Time flaws... Swift Flaws... Spence Flaws....

Because they had the balls to hop into the ring with nikkas that were good enough to push them N show is these Flaws

Mean Machine ... one leg Benavidez... Idongo....2019 Khan ... ain’t exposing anybody’s weaknesses :manny:

Same argument we used bout Wilder... Same Argument we did GGG before Jacobs...same Argument we use against any up N comer... only problem is Bud In his 30s N still holding onto Gamboa W :what:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
My nikka stop :mjlol:

With all of the complaining and moving of goal posts in the essays I done seen you write about GGG over the years, you just gon have to eat this Bud criticism. :umad:

#ConsistencyCops :ohlawd:

I know ya'll don't like it when we start getting on Crawford and the lack of substance in his career, but it is what it is. I'm not trying to read some bullshyt ass article about the multitude of dimensions he has when he's out here fighting washed up Khan or never was Benividez. I'm not gonna wait til this nikka career over for me to critique his moves, especially when I been waiting from 2013 for him to have a major fight. 7 years is enough breh. People done came and went with careers during that time frame and Bud still hanging around with a borderline legacy. :snoop:

Big facts. To compare it to another sport it's like Lebron, yeah he is talented and all that but it was always hard to take him serious as the best player in the league when he done lost twice as much in the finals as he has won.

Same goes to Crawford. I aint ever said he didn't have positives, he does I just think they are more based off his physical talents than his actual boxing skills, but it's hard to take him serious as P4P #1 when the closest thing he had to a legit fight was like 6 years ago against a guy who on paper was clearly overmatched... two weight divisions below the one he is currently claiming to be the best in... and he has yet to even fight a top 10 fighter in the division yet. GGG looked unbeatable until he finally fought somebody who could actually fight back.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It’s reeeeal fukking easy to point out Porter Flaws... One Time flaws... Swift Flaws... Spence Flaws....

Because they had the balls to hop into the ring with nikkas that were good enough to push them N show is these Flaws

Mean Machine ... one leg Benavidez... Idongo....2019 Khan ... ain’t exposing anybody’s weaknesses :manny:

Same argument we used bout Wilder... Same Argument we did GGG before Jacobs...same Argument we use against any up N comer... only problem is Bud In his 30s N still holding onto Gamboa W :what:

He did show flaws in these fights. Yeah he won, but he showed flaws.