Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Crawford has never fought anybody successfully on the inside.

Mean Machine and Durlome both got beat up/stopped on the ropes within range . That ain't Bud main style but he can dig in with opponents especially after they worn down. Spence will feel Bud uppercut on the inside believe that

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
We not posed to talk about them flaws tho cuz he got the Ko :mjlol:

Exactly, but for years...........

We had to hear how Swift was getting outboxed for 2.5 ROUNDS against Khan before sending his chin to orbit. :picard:

how Thurman don't like body punches even tho nobody does and he never been stopped by a body shot.:scust:

how GGG was getting destroyed by a welterweight for 3 ROUNDS before breaking dude's face.:hhh:

but mention how Crawford got dropped by unheralded Mean Machine and nikkas lose their got damn minds. :heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
"Crawford is above all criticism" y'all been on his nuts 24/7 since the pandemic started. He gets more criticism than any of the other welterweights.:what:

Bro it really aint on here, but Crawford fans on youtube comments made me start to get a little more vocal. I was cool with them saying Crawford was the best, but when they started calling all the other welterweights duckers and overrating the mans career and underrating everyone elses career I had to take a stand.

Twitter fingers is literally living off cleaning up an in house division that wasn't that talented top to bottom and beating Gamboa 6 years ago, Gamboa who really was not, and never has been elite at 135 the weight class they fought in.

Then when you try to point out his flaws they get emotional and start pointing fingers at everyone else. I like Spence and I have always said he had flaws, I have pointed out a few of them in this very thread.

Crawford fans are slowly becoming the new Pac-tards or like GGG fans with how highly they rate they fighter and what they do against everyone else compared to everyone else(Pac fans had a little more leeway cause unlike Crawford and GGG Pac was actually putting in work), and when they finally get the fight they are asking for and they end up losing that fight they will react the exact same way they did, because they never were realistic about what they were asking for and WHO they were asking for.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Mean Machine and Durlome both got beat up/stopped on the ropes within range . That ain't Bud main style but he can dig in with opponents especially after they worn down. Spence will feel Bud uppercut on the inside believe that

Bro Crawford didn't beat Mean Machine on the inside :what:, they were standing there trading, he wasn't in the trenches at close range doing it like Spence/Porter bro.

I don't remember him infighting Dulorme either. He pressed the gas once Dulorme started landing on him and gassed him out like I've seen him do in most of his fights. Crawford has only thoroughly outboxed(good offense AND defensive responsibilty) two guys from my eye in his whole career: Prescott and Postol. It's also ironic those are the two biggest punchers he has ever faced too.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

We had to hear how Swift was getting outboxed for 2.5 ROUNDS against Khan before sending his chin to orbit. :picard:

how Thurman don't like body punches even tho nobody does and he never been stopped by a body shot.:scust:

how GGG was getting destroyed by a welterweight for 3 ROUNDS before breaking dude's face.:hhh:

but mention how Crawford got dropped by unheralded Mean Machine and nikkas lose their got damn minds. :heh:

Then we get all type of excuses why he can't fight anybody at 147 with a legit pulse EXCEPT Errol Spence Jr.:unimpressed:

Not to mention all the flip flopping on why or why not fights can or can't happen from him and his clown ass trainer Bomac.:martin:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
, they were standing there trading, he wasn't in the trenches at close range doing it like Spence/Porter bro.

being hugged up on the ropes or leaning on each other fatigued ain't the only definition of inside fighting to me
Any inside action or close range "phone booth" exchanges is inside fighting. it's about if Bud can get busy in range, scoring with body shots uppercuts and short shots. he does that. the slip yall love to bring up against MM happened when he was in the phone booth with MM :martin:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Or how Kell Brook was giving Spence a tough fight for 4-5 rounds, before he proceeded to get his ass kicked for 6-7 straight rounds and got stopped.

Don't bring up that Crawford should of been able to get one legged Benavidez out of there quicker than a gift stoppage in the 12th though.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
being hugged up on the ropes or leaning on each other fatigued ain't the only definition of inside fighting to me
Any inside action or close range "phone booth" exchanges is inside fighting. it's about if Bud can get busy in range, scoring with body shots uppercuts and short shots. he does that. the slip yall love to bring up against MM happened when he was in the phone booth with MM :martin:

I want you to watch this and tell me what you see bro.

The only part of this whole sequence that was 'infighting' was when Crawford unsuccesfully clinched him up... Because that punch hurt, shyt wasn't a slip.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
:laff:

Benavidez and Mean Machine get brought up a lot for fighters that got stopped.

Gift stoppage? Benavidez got wrecked after he tried to pull off a moral victory going for 12.. that man gave up trying to win, and still got stopped. Only man that needed a gift stoppage was Errol when he couldn't stop lil azz Mikey.:laff:

Mean Machine catches Crawford with a flash knockdown and all of a sudden it wasn't a dominant performance? Guess Porter ain't really dominate Broner and Lomachenko ain't dominate Linares too huh?

Saying Swift got outboxed for 2.5 rounds against Khan is ridiculous... But so was the scorecards for Swift Herrera.:mjlol:

Thurman got hurt bad by Collazo, Porter and Pacquiao, all to the body... Don't let that pattern distract you from the fact that he's also been hurt worse than Crawford ever has when he fought Soto Karass, or when he almost got stopped by Josesito.:mjlol:

Don't even get me started on Golovkin like dude isn't 38 still feasting on bums at 160 like it's 2014. Dude so shook of Ward he still won't move up to 168, unless Canelo tells him it's okay to move up.:pachaha:

It's all Crawford's fault that the Spence fight won't happen... Even though scary azz PBC won't even acknowledge Crawford on air.:mjlol:

All this hating and posturing for the P4P king, three weight class champion, Terence "my mom hits harder than Spence" Crawford. I guess it only makes sense for all these haters to come out the woodwork, looking for any lil victory they can take cause Crawford still got his 0.:umad:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It's all Crawford's fault that the Spence fight won't happen... Even though scary azz PBC won't even acknowledge Crawford on air.:mjlol:

All this hating and posturing for the P4P king, three weight class champion, Terence "my mom hits harder than Spence" Crawford. I guess it only makes sense for all these haters to come out the woodwork, looking for any lil victory they can take cause Crawford still got his 0.:umad:

Spence has always said Crawfords name get shyt straight bruh, called him out BY NAME before the Porter fight, has ALWAYS said he will stop him.

Let me point out some inconsistencies with your boy Terence 'Bud' Crawford. This man had an interview and said 'fukk money just make the fight.' only then a few weeks later to literally himself say that the money isn't right for it yet. :comeon:

Telling Spence to take his panties off and fight him, then he says 'I don't want to fight him next let him get a tune up.' :gucci:

Stop saying PBC don't work with Top Rank didn't Al send Diaz and Molina Jr over there to fight Crawford? Jacobs over to fight GGG in a fukking unification fight? Y'all really think people scared of this man? They don't want to take any risks, they want to cash him out jesus christ how many times have we seen this in boxing before it's old bro.

I remember when Errol Spence and Crawford had that face to face and Spence punked Crawford homeboys and told him he was gonna punish him and stop him Crawford and Bob Arum both sat there in silence for a few seconds and the subject got changed too. We can do this all day bro.:sas2:

How about the super friends Porter and Crawford go have a sleepover since they too good of friends to fight, even though nobody knew of this friendship until a few months ago. Spence and Peterson were friends and Spence had no problem kicking his ass. Disgusting.:hhh: