Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
When Spence beats Danny after nearly a year of inactivity and a near devastating car crash... :wow:

I welcome this fight though, Danny was one of the guys who Spence called out for the longest and he never gave him a shot, hope Spence thoroughly handles him just so I can sip on the tears of all his haters.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
His only issue as a promoter is that he starts bringing up his accomplishments.

Aside from that, Mayweather Promotions does well getting guys with limited talent opportunities. They just gotta make that leap and get top tier talent.

Nope
No boxer no matter how talented or good he is will ever get promoted more than his fukking strip club. :mjlol:

They can get all the opportunities out there and nikkas still won't know who they are. Badou Jack would be a household name if that was the case.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just ran back Spence/Brook. High level fight, great performance and adjustments made by Spence. Wish Brook never went up to face Triple G.. would have liked to see him in the mix at 147. Probably still EJ’s best performance to date.

honestly when the tale of GGG and canelo is told like 10 years from now or so...they need to mention how kell was a casualty in all that....dude wasnt tied to a network so he was able to fight where he pleased..i wish someone in kell's circle was able to talk some sense in to him about fighting somebody like GGG :smh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nope
No boxer no matter how talented or good he is will ever get promoted more than his fukking strip club. :mjlol:

They can get all the opportunities out there and nikkas still won't know who they are. Badou Jack would be a household name if that was the case.

this...Jack actually willingly gets into the high level fights that somebody like tank avoids..Floyd should have been pushing him to the moon

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope

This whole post sounds kind of silly. Outside of Tank, they don’t have “household” name caliber fighters.

Now, if you’re saying they have failed to get top talent, I can agree with it. If you’re saying they failed to get someone like a Badou Jack exposure, I just can’t agree with that. They did well with all of those guys like Ishe, Jack, Love, etc.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this...Jack actually willingly gets into the high level fights that somebody like tank avoids..Floyd should have been pushing him to the moon

lol at the idea of pushing Jack to the moon

the mufukka doesn’t even clearly win fights. Dude was viewed as just another Mayweather Promotions bum YEARS ago. How easy people forget these things. The fact that his hard work got him to where he’s at today is amazing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol at the idea of pushing Jack to the moon

the mufukka doesn’t even clearly win fights. Dude was viewed as just another Mayweather Promotions bum YEARS ago. How easy people forget these things. The fact that his hard work got him to where he’s at today is amazing.

the argument is jack should have had the attention that tank is getting now when jack was on his run...jack still has accomplished more than any fighter on floyd's roster today

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This whole post sounds kind of silly. Outside of Tank, they don’t have “household” name caliber fighters.

Now, if you’re saying they have failed to get top talent, I can agree with it. If you’re saying they failed to get someone like a Badou Jack exposure, I just can’t agree with that. They did well with all of those guys like Ishe, Jack, Love, etc.

We just gon have to agree to disagree on this.

All I know is when I scroll IG during the weekends, I see more Floyd posts about his strip club than I see about his fighters. Now we all know social media is a major marketing tool as evidenced by the fact Tyson can sneeze at a heavy bag and that shyt will get shared 100 times.

Jack was definitely talented enough to be pushed more. I don't see how anybody can find fault with that statement, but :manny:

Floyd holding the mitts for Jack on an IG post would have done more for dude's stature in the sport than showing up ringside to watch him lose the 1st half of his fights.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope

You can’t blame Floyd for that tho he promotes his fighters as best as he can. He’s just getting started in the promotion game. Bud Crawford isn’t that big either and he’s with top rank. Every fighter isn’t going to be Floyd or Oscar. They just got to keep winning.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We just gon have to agree to disagree on this.

All I know is when I scroll IG during the weekends, I see more Floyd posts about his strip club than I see about his fighters. Now we all know social media is a major marketing tool as evidenced by the fact Tyson can sneeze at a heavy bag and that shyt will get shared 100 times.

Jack was definitely talented enough to be pushed more. I don't see how anybody can find fault with that statement, but :manny:

Floyd holding the mitts for Jack on an IG post would have done more for dude's stature in the sport than showing up ringside to watch him lose the 1st half of his fights.
You don’t see Floyd been holding the mitts for the younger guys on his page? And jack is not that talented bruh

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i always thought - and still do - that the way to beat spence is to box him. if danny garcia can box a little like how he boxed against matthysse i think he can pull that type of fight off and win it. im with you on the thinking that spence also needs to box. and if he does, he should pull out a relatively clean decision. if he doesnt, then hes rolling the dice, and i dont think you roll the dice with danny garcia.
I think Spence confuses Danny...he can jab him out, work his body when entangled...but its no joke because Danny is dangerous in the exchanges..especially with the hooks. Spence knows this..its no concern to me.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You can’t blame Floyd for that tho he promotes his fighters as best as he can. He’s just getting started in the promotion game. Bud Crawford isn’t that big either and he’s with top rank. Every fighter isn’t going to be Floyd or Oscar. They just got to keep winning.

Sounds like you wanna give Floyd a pass for something that would have only taken minimum effort from him, so :camby:

Agree to disagree breh.