Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
After Granados ... he was in the running for :deadmanny: fight... manny chose One Time...

So they went after Mikey Garcia... Mikey ended up turning it down .... Swift then went after Spence N Spence immediately got into the accident

@patscorpio knows this :russ:... Moving right to him is fighting Mongolia’s best after a 16 month layoff

but that particular fighter is the longest reigning champion for PBC, longest reigning American champion, and second longest reigning champion in the world...plus hasnt lost in 7 years

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
but that particular fighter is the longest reigning champion for PBC, longest reigning American champion, and second longest reigning champion in the world...plus hasnt lost in 7 years

OilyFeminineBear-size_restricted.gif

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what's been posted by Eddie Hearn is bringing boxing back with Matchroom in July, they've got a setup going at their HQ. Povetkion vs Whyte is 1 of the fights that will happen in July or August they say.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ko Spence... Rematch Keith... move to 154 for Porter Rematch

Bud ......

NO SHOT!

:jawalrus:
Boy Boy is the modern day Jeff Lacy as far as I’m concerned :unimpressed:

I want Danny to take the strap and try to avenge his Thurman and Porter L’s. I heard him mention 154 a couple times but he gotta finish business before all that .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Boy Boy is the modern day Jeff Lacy as far as I’m concerned :unimpressed:

I want Danny to take the strap and try to avenge his Thurman and Porter L’s. I heard him mention 154 a couple times but he gotta finish business before all that .
uh.......... who lacy beat that was on brook, peterson and porter level:dwillhuh:
lacy was an olympian who bulked up too much and didn't use those olympic skills

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if danny wins and it falls in line with my thoughts on spence post crash = no credit and spence is a fool for not taking a tuneup
if spence wins (dominant) = then i laugh at danny garcia
if spence wins (struggle) = i laugh at danny garcia and continue to have my misgivings on spence post accident
a draw = lets just make the gotdamn crawford or pac fight to unify some belts:unimpressed:
Spence wins = Danny hasn't beaten an elite opponent since 2013. And thats if you choose to call Mattyssee elite