Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
And why don’t y’all admit Tito is a stupid ass fighter. Dude looked like a little slow kid when he was in there with some elite boxers. Absolutely pathetic

We literally just had this same type of post about Roy Jones earlier in this thread. :mjlol:

You not beating the type of boxers Tito did by being a stupid ass fighter. :manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We literally just had this same type of post about Roy Jones earlier in this thread. :mjlol:

You not beating the type of boxers Tito did by being a stupid ass fighter. :manny:

Dude looked silly against elite boxers it is what it is

I enjoyed watching him as a kid but when I became an adult and really watched him, he’s just not really impressive. Entertaining? Definitely but I’m not taking him seriously against elite boxers. Pathetic showings everytime

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tito was never the same after B Hop. But his Welterweight Run holds a special place to me :mjcry:

lol @ Tito not being the same after this fight.

There is no point in time where he would have ever beat Winky. He’s too dumb. :russ:He never made adjustments. That fight was like a long ass round. It was literally the same.

Hopkins, Winky, and Jones beat the shyt out of Tito on their C game. They weren’t even on their A game and made it easy work.

How can y’all not see these were embarrassing performances. Even his performance against Oscar it was like pure stupidity.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
giphy.gif

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
lol @ Tito not being the same after this fight.

There is no point in time where he would have ever beat Winky. He’s too dumb. :russ:He never made adjustments. That fight was like a long ass round. It was literally the same.

Hopkins, Winky, and Jones beat the shyt out of Tito on their C game. They weren’t even on their A game and made it easy work.

How can y’all not see these were embarrassing performances. Even his performance against Oscar it was like pure stupidity.
All 3 guys were amazing fighters.Yeah Tito wasnt necessarily the most calculated fighter and was one dimensional to a degree...

But all the guys you named were naturally bigger and never really fought at 147....

Weight classes exist for a reason :manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
All 3 guys were amazing fighters.Yeah Tito wasnt necessarily the most calculated fighter and was one dimensional to a degree...

But all the guys you named were naturally bigger and never really fought at 147....

nah bro Tito was just a stupid ass fighter. :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tito lost to 3 HOFs all naturally bigger then him

Fought Hopkins after only 1 fight at 160 a title fight at that

Who the hell goes for undisputed after 1 fight in the division ... nikkas woulda fought 5 tune ups N tried to age Hopkins out N hit him with a catch weight... not even goin bring up how 911 effected things either :mjlol:

You really goin hold a L to Roy against Tito :mjlol:... a career 147 chased a light heavyweight

Use some fukking context :hhh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s not that he lost, it’s the way he lost these fights. The problem with Tito is that he’s brought up as this amazing fighter. You’d think he’d at least hold his own in spots right? Since he’s such an amazing fighter? He was getting blown out, like he didn’t even belong in the ring.

Let’s take Oscar. He lost to Hopkins, but he had his moments. He even looked good in spots. He just lost to the bigger guy.

That’s all I’m asking, and Tito can’t even do that. I absolutely hate seeing Tito’s name pop up in mythical match ups against guys that would make him look silly.

If we’re talking Tito Vs Margarito, thats a great fight. Or maybe Tito vs Kirkland. These are great fights. Tito vs Pavlik? Great fight. When start saying Tito vs ATG fighters that’s where I gotta draw the line here.

Last edited: