Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I was hype af for that fight... I remember During the build up Tito was joking around with a catchers mit I believe talking bout he goin catch the jab N he ready

I wasn’t worried at all bout the out come

The fight starts N Kept waiting for Tito to turn it on N get to Winky .... by like rd 6 I knew it was over N the old Tito was gone forever :mjcry:

I feel you, I felt like shyt for ordering that ppv. :snoop:
Had a few friends over and these nikkas knew how much of a Tito fan I was so every time Tito ate a jab, nikkas looked at me for my reaction. Even my pops got in on it too. :mjcry:

Thank god the vcr was taping the Showtime card in my room or boxing that night would have been a complete waste.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I feel you, I felt like shyt for ordering that ppv. :snoop:
Had a few friends over and these nikkas knew how much of a Tito fan I was so every time Tito ate a jab, nikkas looked at me for my reaction. Even my pops got in on it too. :mjcry:

Thank god the vcr was taping the Showtime card in my room or boxing that night would have been a complete waste.
:picard:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
the whole lomachenko-haney-lopez saga annoys me

lomachenko for taking on that stupid franchise shyt especially..man was in the position to unify the damn division and pulls that shyt

haney has been injured and the wbc fukked up by stripping and restoring him for no good reason

lopez saying the lomachenko fight isnt going to happen is :beli: to me

135 in a way holds itself back
This gonna become another 147 saga. Haney will likely move up by then

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

During that time, I was the designated boxing guy in the neighborhood so if I hyped up certain boxers or fights and they didn't deliver, I had to hear about that shyt:snoop:

Worst one was Sanders vs Wlad. nikkas damn near chased me out the house for getting that wrong. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And why don’t y’all admit Tito is a stupid ass fighter. Dude looked like a little slow kid when he was in there with some elite boxers. Absolutely pathetic
tenor.gif