Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm never arguing against a price drop :mjtf:
PPV numbers are struggle now days compared to the standard that was set in the 2010s so maybe it makes sense for the fighters too if it means more PPVs overall and more buys cumulatively
Bob can test his own theory by making the next Bud PPV $40, I'd pay that for Bud vs. Brooks

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
When I first watched the fight I thought Thurman had did enough to warrant the 114-113 because he was touching Pac up... but then I realized something, Thurman is a ducker, fukk Thurman his ass went and got soft, his wife is nice though.
:mjlol:

:umad: Spence stans still fuming

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
him and his brother...they were known for hard sparring..he expired on the verge of being able to cash in at 154 for as long as he did with a tito or oscar fight...shame

I think a Tito fight was scheduled for 97', it fell apart because Terry was being ripped off by his manager and Don King. He eventually won a lawsuit over them.

Norris declined quickly, he looked like a shell of himself when he lost to Mullings.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Taylor by Majority Decision, Damn this was another fight i was spot on with.:ohlawd:

Prograis don't keep his lead hand high enough so he eats a lot of those short distance jabs without anybody having to really close distance on him. Dude has to be first to really be effective.

You think Josh can make summ shake at 147 :lupe:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Random thoughts...

Growing up, I was not a fan of Oscar De La Hoya at all. That's putting it nicely too. I thought he was completely overrated. But here's the ironic part: I feel like he's gone through his whole career being so overrated, that now as his career is over, he's actually become underrated.

DLH is like the Derek Jeter of boxing