Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Regis is such a fukking choir ti watch fight. Idk but he is a standard ass boxing dude. He annoys me for some reason

lowkey, Taylor was matched better leading up to their bout, so he knew how it felt to have a tough ass fight. Regis had to dig deep for the first time against a guy that did it like 2x already.
Regis is a stylish fighter that moves his head a lot defensively and wants to look good, but he's better off attacking.

Dude don't annoy me tho. I fukks with him, but Taylor a better fighter.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
even in wins...like the damn cano fight..he is lucky that cano blew weight else id be like cano should have won that shyt

Cano kicked his ass and should have won that fight. Dropped him pretty hard too.

This is why I always :mjlol: when nikkas say Broner got a gift against Paulie, when Paulie got an even bigger one in the same arena the previous year.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I'm watching Pac/Thurman right now and Thurman wife is :ehh:.

She got some big ass titties. :takedat:
7-5 Pac...

Now imma Thurminator and all but I’m also a nikkapino who was raised in Hawaii( a lot of Filipinos out there)so Manny Stans were straight insufferable. He won the fight edged it out im just not sure how long it’s been a thing where he’ll a throw a fury that nothing actually connects and the Crowd goes wild. I get thats a common occurrence for fan favorites but shyt is fukken annoying and it sways general fan perception :unimpressed:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
7-5 Pac...

Now imma Thurminator and all but I’m also a nikkapino who was raised in Hawaii( a lot of Filipinos out there)so Manny Stans were straight insufferable. He won the fight edged it out im just not sure how long it’s been a thing where he’ll a throw a fury that nothing actually connects and the Crowd goes wild. I get thats a common occurrence for fan favorites but shyt is fukken annoying and it sways general fan perception :unimpressed:

When I first watched the fight I thought Thurman had did enough to warrant the 114-113 because he was touching Pac up... but then I realized something, Thurman is a ducker, fukk Thurman his ass went and got soft, his wife is nice though.