Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
But it's also obvious with the way things are going Jermall Charlo moving up to 168(maybe 175 before it's all said and done), Jermell wanna hurry up and become undisputed so he can move up to 160, and Spence gonna move up to 154. I already see the plan coming, which is why I know we gonna get the Spence vs Pac/Crawford fights sooner than later. 2021 can potentially be a GOAT level year in boxing all these match ups that are probably gonna happen.

Spence/Crawford, Spence/Pac, Plant vs Benavidez, Plant vs Smith, Big Charlo vs all them nikkas at 168, Loma vs Lopez, Joshua/Fury, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tank/Santa Cruz, Inoue/Casimero hopefully leads to Inoue moving up and fighting the likes of Navarette and Chocolatito and Estrada, maybe even King Sor, Teixera/Castano intrigues me, Haney needs to fight Luke Campbell and Javier Fortuna both relatively easy fights to make and given how much money promoters are losing right now, they will be DESPERATE to start the money coming back these fights will happen and I can't wait. Small setback for a major comeback.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hurd shytty training N then gave JRock confidence early By getting dropped :hhh:

Hurd Disappointed like a mf that fight :beli:

Hurd is a big for nothing ass nikka if he let Krillin physically impose on him, he got the frame of a welterweight Hurd could fight at 168 or 175 honestly. You see what happened when Krillin tried to go toe to toe with a big mufukka who actually fights they size.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I mean what happened with Hurd it was inevitable...tough fukkin guy and he did manage to bully 2 nikkas out of their belts to unify...but his last title defense before j rock against that UK cat he was getting worked....but j rock being the one to beat hurd... wasnt expecting that lol :pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hurd is a big for nothing ass nikka if he let Krillin physically impose on him, he got the frame of a welterweight Hurd could fight at 168 or 175 honestly. You see what happened when Krillin tried to go toe to toe with a big mufukka who actually fights they size.

Rosario was out jabbing JRock which was the end for dude cuz he had no answers after that

Hurd can’t do that so his only chance was on the inside ... where he didn’t look his usual self

With the change in trainers we prolly never seeing the Hurd from Lara fight again :manny:

But I do believe if he trained properly Hurd would’ve could’ve beat JRock

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Rosario was out jabbing JRock which was the end for dude cuz he had no answers after that

Hurd can’t do that so his only chance was on the inside ... where he didn’t look his usual self

With the change in trainers we prolly never seeing the Hurd from Lara fight again :manny:

hurd looked he was fighting internally against all the new shyt he learned to do his usual thing his last time out lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Indeed Rosario was out jabbing him, Hurd was literally letting Krillin back him into the ropes. :hhh:

Krillin should of fought on the back foot instead of standing there with Rosario, getting fed punches like scooby snacks. Everytime Rosario hit him you could see it move Krillin, Hurd really big for nothing. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

JRock get in with anymore killers he gon turn from Krillin to Kenny from south park

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
hurd looked he was fighting internally against all the new shyt he learned to do his usual thing his last time out lol

Yea I’m down for some changes but you can’t turn the nikka into Lara :beli:

Should’ve jus improved his jab his head movement N even his offense... instead that trainer wants him :stylin::mj: like he PED :whoa: from Danny :scusthov:

He goin catch a L soon as he fights someone with a pulse with this current game plan

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

What a random ass, wild and fun fight... showed Ajagba was mad flawed and got some work to do though.

Yo I was completely under the impression that this card wasn't going to get started until the typical 8:30 PM main even start time, so my friends and I left for the arena DUMMY late.

We caught traffic driving from North Hollywood to the Ontario, everybody in the car silently coming to terms with the fact that we might miss the event altogether.:mjlol:

As soon as we walked into the arena, the crowd erupted as Ajagba got dropped HARD. We ended up watching that fight standing in the hallway of the nearest section we could find. The ushers were cool, no one telling us we couldn't stand there or that we needed to go to our seats, so we watched as Ajagba proceeded to retake control of the fight and stop Kiladze.

I really fukking loved the Toyota Arena. Any seat in there is great, and something about the crowd noise levels seemed amplified as well. It doesn't hold the capacity of a larger venue, but the energy in that crowd was way liver than when I saw Wilder Ortiz at the Barclays.

I'm sure Charlo Harrison did have something to do with it -- Yo Gotti, 42 Dugg, Errol and Jermall were all in attendance.

Hope that arena gets more events. I much preferred it over the StubHub center.

Edit: I think Rigo was supposed to be on this card too. Would've been a dope addition to the card.:wow:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's also obvious with the way things are going Jermall Charlo moving up to 168(maybe 175 before it's all said and done), Jermell wanna hurry up and become undisputed so he can move up to 160, and Spence gonna move up to 154. I already see the plan coming, which is why I know we gonna get the Spence vs Pac/Crawford fights sooner than later. 2021 can potentially be a GOAT level year in boxing all these match ups that are probably gonna happen.

Spence/Crawford, Spence/Pac, Plant vs Benavidez, Plant vs Smith, Big Charlo vs all them nikkas at 168, Loma vs Lopez, Joshua/Fury, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Tank/Santa Cruz, Inoue/Casimero hopefully leads to Inoue moving up and fighting the likes of Navarette and Chocolatito and Estrada, maybe even King Sor, Teixera/Castano intrigues me, Haney needs to fight Luke Campbell and Javier Fortuna both relatively easy fights to make and given how much money promoters are losing right now, they will be DESPERATE to start the money coming back these fights will happen and I can't wait. Small setback for a major comeback.

you’re way more optimistic then me, because I don’t see either of those Spence fights happening. I think he does a Danny fight, a Thurman fight, and goes to 154. They’re just easier fights to make.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
you’re way more optimistic then me, because I don’t see either of those Spence fights happening. I think he does a Danny fight, a Thurman fight, and goes to 154. They’re just easier fights to make.

The man said he gonna be undisputed at 147 I have no reason to believe he aint gonna go for it. Every move he has made so far shows me he strap hunting.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man said he gonna be undisputed at 147 I have no reason to believe he aint gonna go for it. Every move he has made so far shows me he strap hunting.

im sure he would like to in an ideal world, but things change

Trying to become undisputed is one of the hardest things to accomplish, just due to the political nature of the sport.