Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just find it interesting that both Prograis and Hooker both have expressed interests in wanting rematches to they losses(I personally think Taylor got home country bias, I had Prograis winning either 116-112 or 115-113 he was beating Taylor up if you paid attention outlanded him in 8 rounds and was more accurate, which is why they locked down the fight video so you can't go back to watch it Regis got robbed.),

nah bruh :heh:...taylor won that..and i wanted and thought prograis to win..the only thing that was BS was that 117-112 score for taylor

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
nah bruh :heh:...taylor won that..and i wanted and thought prograis to win..the only thing that was BS was that 117-112 score for taylor

Taylor by Majority Decision, Damn this was another fight i was spot on with.:ohlawd:

Prograis don't keep his lead hand high enough so he eats a lot of those short distance jabs without anybody having to really close distance on him. Dude has to be first to really be effective.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

FOH bruh Taylor had like 3 good rounds 6,7,8 where Regis slowed down and there were two(9 and 10) I felt were swing rounds and I gave them to Taylor for activity. I saw two rounds that could of been swing rounds, but Regis was touching that boy up. Taylor just smothered him to keep Regis from throwing because he was getting outboxed and even on the inside when he was tryna bulldoze Regis, Regis never moved backwards and was always defending effectively and always getting the punches in. The only way I can see you gave that to Taylor is if you believe since as the fight went on into the later rounds he became more active while Regis slightly slowed down and he pressed the pace. I don't think he was dominating him, but man Regis put leather on that boy.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is Prograis 1. Threw more punches 2. Landed more punches 3. Was more accurate 4. Never was forced off his gameplan. Taylor literally got rewarded because 1. They was fighting in the UK and the crowd reacted to any little thing Taylor did. 2. In the middle rounds he smothered Regis because he was getting outboxed and turned it into an infight... And his big weight bully ass couldn't even back him up. :russ:

I hate this new era of boxing where we reward INEFFECTIVE aggression, mufukkas like GGG in the Nelo fight just pumping jabs because he couldn't land his power shots, Taylor using his size to make it seem like he was getting the better of Regis when he was still eating a ton of leather in EVERY ROUND. Shawn Porter throwing and missing a whole fukk ton of punches meanwhile he is getting his body beaten into oblivion and not even mounting an effective defense.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
That why I really wanted to see Prorgrais/Hooker. First L came from a dude who was much taller and longer and took some time ( too long) to figure him out. And Hooker doesn’t seem to Use his length as well as Taylor but he still uses physical advantages to some degree... I still lean toward Prograis but Hooker has improved since those gifted draws over the years .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder if ishe Smith will go in on Paulie too
Nah cte got him
kLyQdUD.jpg
Not surprising a piece of shyt from Bensonhurst would have this type of opinion, Stephen Espinoza doesn't shy away from talking about racism on his twitter account, somebody gotta get him on the record about Paulie.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That why I really wanted to see Prorgrais/Hooker. First L came from a dude who was much taller and longer and took some time ( too long) to figure him out. And Hooker doesn’t seem to Use his length as well as Taylor but he still uses physical advantages to some degree... I still lean toward Prograis but Hooker has improved since those gifted draws over the years .

Bro I watched my homeboy beat up Maurice Hooker back in the day... THREE DIFFERENT TIMES :russ:.

He did it the exact way Ramirez got him too, attacked his body and kept him backing up. Hooker will NEVER beat up Ramirez. Matchup nightmare.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Man, that fight had shoot out written all over it. I'd be surprised if that shyt went the distance.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yeah he did..i thought he would be a washout

dude fought 4 fighters with their zeros in a row and took them before the 5th undefeated one took his zero...so it will be interesting to see how he goes forward

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Watch this with the sound off(you have to it's in spanish). You honestly think Taylor won those rounds they say he won. At best he won 5 rounds.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Not surprising a piece of shyt from Bensonhurst would have this type of opinion, Stephen Espinoza doesn't shy away from talking about racism on his twitter account, somebody gotta get him on the record about Paulie.
dude said no such thing as racism :mjtf:
He ain't even have to put out a statement:mjtf:

Last edited: