Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I saw it coming. :obama:

aint that right @patscorpio :mjlol:

When I heard he put on 21 pounds, I thought it was because Fury was back to his old ways making that money now, I never expected him to come to bully brawl Wilder. I actually underestimated him, plus he kinda looked shytty against Wallin, or was if that Schwarz guy, whoever the fukk it was. He finished one fast then put on a shaky performance the next.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When I heard he put on 21 pounds, I thought it was because Fury was back to his old ways making that money now, I never expected him to come to bully brawl Wilder. I actually underestimated him, plus he kinda looked shytty against Wallin.
So did I which is why I again foolishly picked wilder even after going on and on about his limitations..fury, who I'm also not a fan of, had way too much trouble with wallin on top of that badly busted eye..I thought x factor..that this would give wilder a better chance to win that time around

Thats done lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So did I which is why I again foolishly picked wilder even after going on and on about his limitations..fury, who I'm also not a fan of, had way too much trouble with wallin on top of that badly busted eye..I thought x factor..that this would give wilder a better chance to win that time around

Thats done lol

I will say Fury would have never fought Joshua like that.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
When I heard he put on 21 pounds, I thought it was because Fury was back to his old ways making that money now, I never expected him to come to bully brawl Wilder. I actually underestimated him, plus he kinda looked shytty against Wallin, or was if that Schwarz guy, whoever the fukk it was. He finished one fast then put on a shaky performance the next.

I feel you breh. Pat was saying the same exact thing.

I knew once Fury took it back to Kronk and gained weight, he was serious with that knockout talk. Best way to deal with a one trick phony is to take that trick away. Pressure box Wilder and make him too uncomfortable to do his line you up for the right hand routine. The nikka jab is trash so once you ignore it, he gon spam the right which he telegraphs. The 1st fight told me Fury could hurt Wilder cuz he buzzed him about twice. Judges were gonna be trash. There was no way Fury was gonna let that shyt go the distance.

Despite the Walin hiccup Fury had, I couldn't ignore all of the above mentioned Wilder is gonna get his ass kicked signs leading up to the fight.

I would have to personally supervise Wilder's camp in order for me to pick him in a 3rd fight. :hhh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats done lol

agreed

I was just uncertain because of the weight. In reality, With Tyson being 6’9, he should be able to fight in the 270s effectively though. He would probably need to weigh way more then that for a dramatic drop off in performance.