Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nah bro, Cruiser is weak bro, all around. IMO weakest division in boxing.
:dwillhuh:
I'm sorry to say this but this is a woat opinion :gucci:
Admittedly it gotten worse with Usyk and Gassiev departing to HW but it was one of the best when they were around and it didn't become the weakest division all the sudden beause they left.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:
I'm sorry to say this but this is a woat opinion :gucci:
Admittedly it gotten worse with Usyk and Gassiev departing to HW but it was one of the best when they were around and it didn't become the weakest division all the sudden beause they left.

I wasn't that impressed with it when they were there, and it is even more unimpressive now bro. Agree to disagree bro.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jermell Charlo: I'll Fight Rosario With No Audience; I've Gotta Get All The Belts
By Keith Idec

Published On Sat May 2, 2020, 09:38 AM EDT

Jermell Charlo wants to fight Jeison Rosario as soon as possible once the COVID-19 pandemic ends.

The WBC super welterweight champion knows facing Rosario is the fastest, surest way to prove he is the best boxer within the 154-pound division. Otherwise, Charlo realizes his detractors can continue criticizing his resume.

“I need Rosario to get him out the way, so I can hold the belts and really have that,” Charlo told “The PBC Podcast” co-hosts Kenneth Bouhairie and Michael Rosenthal. “I don’t gotta tell y’all how I’m making a living for my family. It’s already understood. You dig?”

The Dominican Republic’s Rosario changed the configuration atop the 154-pound division when he upset heavily favored Julian Williams by fifth-round technical knockout January 18 at Temple University’s Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Williams’ hometown. Rosario (20-1-1, 14 KOs) won the IBF, IBO and WBA titles from Williams (27-2-1, 16 KOs).

“I wasn’t surprised, man,” Charlo said. “I wasn’t surprised. I was kind of expecting it to be a tough fight. I didn’t know Williams would not be able to handle him.”

Brazil’s Patrick Teixeira (31-1, 22 KOs) holds the WBO junior middleweight championship, but Houston’s Charlo wants Rosario next.

“I wanna see if I can prove that I’m really the top dog,” Charlo said. “I wanna know myself.”

jermell-charlo%20(3)_13.jpg

The 29-year-old Charlo (33-1, 17 KOs) would even be willing to face Rosario in a studio setting or in an empty arena.

“I’ll fight Rosario with no audience,” Charlo said. “We have to have [the] TV, so the money could be big. But we’ll fight with no audience any day.”

Charlo regained his WBC 154-pound crown by knocking out Detroit’s Tony Harrison in the 11th round of their rematch December 22 at Toyota Arena in Ontario, California. Harrison (28-3, 21 KOs) upset Charlo by unanimous decision a year earlier to win that title at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

As satisfying as it was to avenge his only loss as a professional, Charlo knows there are other fighters he must beat before he can claim supremacy in his division.

“I’ve gotta get all of the belts, man,” Charlo said. “I can’t be a master [boxer] and call myself the big boy and all this until I get my belts ready. You know what I’m saying? When I get all them pretty belts around my waist – that title gives you something. But if you didn’t fight nobody to get it, that’s what they wanna say. You know, they don’t recognize everything you’ve been through. They don’t realize every camp is 10 weeks. They don’t realize how much it take out of your life. They don’t what the f--k going on. They just think you some f--king Aztec warrior.”

the right mentality to have :obama:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I find it funny nobody gives a fukk about Teixera in this division. :mjlol:
the funny thing is him and rosario have a common opponent...gallimore..gallimore knocked out rosario but teixeira handled him

teixeira is a live dog but a wild card

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
the funny thing is him and rosario have a common opponent...gallimore..gallimore knocked out rosario but teixeira handled him

teixeira is a live dog but a wild card

Rosario IMO is just a bad matchup for Krillin... Low key Charlo is too. Hurd don't fight like his size, Krillin imposed his will on him, Krillin should not be feeling comfortable enough to do that to ANYBODY. :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosario IMO is just a bad matchup for Krillin... Low key Charlo is too. Hurd don't fight like his size, Krillin imposed his will on him, Krillin should not be feeling comfortable enough to do that to ANYBODY. :russ:
thats what makes 154 what it is lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Hurd shytty training N then gave JRock confidence early By getting dropped :hhh:

Hurd Disappointed like a mf that fight :beli: