Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bro them nikkas be putting on some TRASH ass fights, yet nikkas put the microscope on PBC who has constantly put on good competitive fights. I aint even acting like all the PBC nikkas is unbeatable, hell I'm a huge Spence fan and I can tell you he can be beat.

Loma vs Rigondeux(Rigo never fought at the weight they fought at) = trash, hell most of Loma's fights have been complete mismatches.
Canelo vs Kovalev = why and what the fukk for when he aint even cleared out the division he was fighting in.
Crawford vs Mean Machine(:mjlol:
:snoop:)
Hell Top Rank only signed Fury because they saw a quick payday out of him with the Wilder fight, they didn't build him up, now watch Fury and Joshua happen 3 years from now whem nobody gives a fukk anymore cause Arum has his hands on it. :stopitslime:

Bud dragged up Hank fukking Lundy N Diery Jean back to back fights at 140

Tank first fight at 135 against Gamboa N a fight with LSC AFTER Mares eye was fukked N AFTER Tevin Farmer turned down a 3xs career high payday is a travesty against the Boxing gods tho :heh:

Top Rank is WCW Saturday Night on TBS... how many times we gotta see Marriaga get his ass kicked :dead:... we’ve never seen this nikka get a W EVER

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Tank first fight at 135 against Gamboa N a fight with LSC AFTER Mares eye was fukked N AFTER Tevin Farmer turned down a 3xs career high payday is a travesty against the Boxing gods tho :heh:

Top Rank is WCW Saturday Night on TBS... how many times we gotta see Marriaga get his ass kicked :dead:... we’ve never seen this nikka get a W EVER
tevin really turned down that payday just to end up getting that asz beat by diaz

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
my nikka how many sergio mora fights have you watched? :heh: GGG wasnt even fighting in america at the time but Mora sure as hell was

View attachment 28458

context bruh :dead:

Like I said I'm creating convo in here, this aint even a take I care that much about, I saw a thread about this on boxing scene and brought it here. I don't care for GGG or Mora, but a lot of people here love GGG so I posted it, and I aint surprised you the first one to be defending GGG. :russ:

Prime Sergio Mora Rips GGG’s opponents - Boxing Forum

That is the thread if you don't believe me... And I still have yet to make a post on that trash ass biased ass forum. :scust:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Aye man I’m died at the drive Marriaga got lmao

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Like I said I'm creating convo in here, this aint even a take I care that much about, I saw a thread about this on boxing scene and brought it here. I don't care for GGG or Mora, but a lot of people here love GGG so I posted it, and I aint surprised you the first one to be defending GGG. :russ:

Prime Sergio Mora Rips GGG’s opponents - Boxing Forum

That is the thread if you don't believe me... And I still have yet to make a post on that trash ass biased ass forum. :scust:

bruh GGG vs Sergio Mora!!! :gucci:..im not even defending GGG..the context pretty much proved that video is nonsense..no one was talking about no sergio mora...not even the nikkas that were cheerleading and waving their pom poms for pbc at the time:russ:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Tevin turning down that payday was :snoop: worthy. Win or lose he would of made more for 1 fight than he did his last 4 combined... Just to get beat by somewhat above average JoJo Diaz.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
bruh GGG vs Sergio Mora!!! :gucci:..im not even defending GGG..the context pretty much proved that video is nonsense..no one was talking about no sergio mora...not even the nikkas that were cheerleading and waving their pom poms for pbc at the time:russ:

Like I said I'm not agreeing or diagareeing, just creating convo, that's why I said there is an argument, not a LEGIT argument. :lolbron:

Mora is a C level fighter and GGG has always been a hype job to me so one way or another I don't care. :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Bro I was flabbergasted when I saw mufukkas on boxing scene saying Mean Machine was a good world class fighter and that he can beat and is better comp than the PBC welters(hell even @desjardins tried to say it too :russ:) after the plethora of limitations he showed against Ray Robinson a guy who Ugas and Porter, two guys with COMPLETELY different styles, dispatched of with relative ease. :hhh:

Crawford has NEVER fought a fight that wasn't a complete mismatch, most of Loma's fights are mismatches too but Loma got the complexion for the protection so it don't get brought up. :sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

sure was....like i told you...you cant be all :ohlawd: with tank vs gamboa but be :scusthov: over t-craw...that makes no sense...just like a tank struggling to put away and getting a mercy stoppage against a crippled gamboa in the final round

the boxing gods def stepped to put a halt with tank and mares..a mares who had lost to lsc in his last fight at 126 with that fight going to be at 130....that was an atrocity avoided

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You're right PBC does a lot of in house fights, but I can't say I 100% agree with that. I don't believe Golden Boy sent Charlo a $10 million offer(has anyone with PBC besides Pac made that type of money for one fight), or that Arum sent Danny a respectable offer to fight Crawford, but then offers a guy who Danny knocked out when he was actually relevent to anything more money. Watch Davis fights Leo Santa Cruz then end up fighting Haney or the Hand Speed God because nobody from Top Rank or Golden Boy will fight him(Loma, Lopez, R. Garcia).

They don't want to work with the PBC, and Top Rank(also Golden Boy since De La Hoya is Arum's boy) have been notorious for in house fights since before Floyd started lacing them up. Compare the in house fights at other promotions to PBC, when is the last time you watched a card on ESPN where you truly saw some 50-50 fights, a fight where you truly don't know who is gonna win, It rarely ever happens bro.

Edit: and I forgot about LSC he is like Big Charlo not bring challenged, but I never thought much of LSC anyway, Tank gonna smash him... Gary Russel Jr will smash him too.

Gvozdyk vs Beterbiev :yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sure was....like i told you...you cant be all :ohlawd: with tank vs gamboa but be :scusthov: over t-craw...that makes no sense...just like a tank struggling to put away and getting a mercy stoppage against a crippled gamboa in the final round

the boxing gods def stepped to put a halt with tank and mares..a mares who had lost to lsc in his last fight at 126 with that fight going to be at 130....that was an atrocity avoided

It makes perfect sense because one fighter dragged up the midget N got rocked

The other fight moved up N fought the midget in his first fight at that weight

Context friend :umad:

Tank vs LSC goin squash Buds PPV Numbers after a pandemic ... They got belts they moving right :ahh: