Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It makes perfect sense because one fighter dragged up the midget N got rocked

The other fight moved up N fought the midget in his first fight at that weight

Context friend :umad:

Tank vs LSC goin squash Buds PPV Numbers after a pandemic ... They got belts they moving right :ahh:

crawford didnt drag up gamboa :heh:...youre the only one who actually thought tank v gamboa was exciting on here bruh
doesnt tank have a regular belt? :heh:..right
i wont even get into LSC :dead:

context :umad:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
crawford didnt drag up gamboa :heh:...youre the only one who actually thought tank v gamboa was exciting on here bruh
doesnt tank have a regular belt? :heh:..right
i wont even get into LSC :dead:

context :umad:

How did Crawford not drag up Gamboa? Gamboa didn't ask for that fight if I remember correctly. That shyt was a bigger mismatch than Spence-Mikey and you know it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How did Crawford not drag up Gamboa? Gamboa didn't ask for that fight if I remember correctly. That shyt was a bigger mismatch than Spence-Mikey and you know it.
gamboa also didnt go straight from 130 to 135 to face crawford in his first 135 fight :heh:..that would be dragging up

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
also im sure the betting odds at the times of the fight were that mikey was a bigger underdog vs spence than gamboa was against crawford

Anyone with sense knew Mikey had no chance. I won so much bread off them Mexicans at work off that one. Paid for a vacation from that shyt. :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nah, cuz Bud got the KO over the lil nikka, even though it started out on some life or death shyt.

Hell nah, Gamboa had LEGIT success against Crawford. Spence had Mikey scared to throw punches. Do you know how many rounds Mikey landed less than 5 punches in a round. He didn't land a single power punch in like 5 different rounds. Gamboa had Crawford on spaghetti legs bro, he got pulled into a brawl by a featherweight. :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone with sense knew Mikey had no chance. I won so much bread off them Mexicans at work off that one. Paid for a vacation from that shyt. :wow:
but spence should have put him away or really give him a beating to remember if it went the distance...spence should have dropped him at least once...he did neither :hhh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Hell nah, Gamboa had LEGIT success against Crawford. Spence had Mikey scared to throw punches. Do you know how many rounds Mikey landed less than 5 punches in a round. He didn't land a single power punch in like 5 different rounds. Gamboa had Crawford on spaghetti legs bro, he got pulled into a brawl by a featherweight. :hhh:

We gon just have to agree to disagree cuz beating a guy by KO that actually tries to win will always be better than a distance win over someone who didn't try.

You can't be a boogeyman at 147 and you letting nikkas at 135 go the distance.

Just imagine if Jesse James Leija went the distance with Felix Trinidad at the peak of his 147 run. Everybody would be questioning dude's power and etc....

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
but spence should have put him away or really give him a beating to remember if it went the distance...spence should have dropped him at least once...he did neither :hhh:

He should have, but Mikey still had ZERO success, Gamboa was beating Crawford at numerous times in that fight. :hhh: