Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
with regards to gamboa...if we compare crawford vs gamboa and tank vs gamboa from my reply to choc...there was a serviceable gamboa who had his zero and an older worn down gamboa who was compromised by injury in a fight that on paper no one wanted to see in the first place...except choc

crawford did what he was expected to do
tank had the nerve to struggle and get a mercy stoppage

context

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is where im about to go on my pbc matchmaking rants

gamboa was built up for tank..not because he beat someone worth a damn in that division...at least a ranked fighter...he beat roman martinez of all ppl :heh:....at least when gamboa faced crawford, he faced an actual prospect in that division before that...that is why tank vs gamboa was horseshyt from jump...this fight should have been maligned when it was announced...and another case of tank not moving the way he should be...tank not fighting farmer when it was hot is a shame but tank vs gamboa is no consolation fight by any means...shyt is wcw thunder level ass fight lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

gamboa was built up for tank..not because he beat someone worth a damn in that division...at least a ranked fighter...he beat roman martinez of all ppl :heh:....at least when gamboa faced crawford, he faced an actual prospect in that division before that...that is why tank vs gamboa was horseshyt from jump...this fight should have been maligned when it was announced...and another case of tank not moving the way he should be...tank not fighting farmer when it was hot is a shame but tank vs gamboa is no consolation fight by any means...shyt is wcw thunder level ass fight lol

Tank fights for Mayweather bro, Mayweather move a little different. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey Tank is young bro, real young, let him do what he gone do he has time don't rush him.
Tank has been doing a lot of fukking up...dude lost his only legit won title on the scales and then fights with interest like farmer or lomachenko are turned into regular or interim title defenses with gamboa or mares :gucci:

Tank is approaching sink or swim status to me and I think he can swim with his ability..but he isnt moving right

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Tank has been doing a lot of fukking up...dude lost his only legit won title on the scales and then fights with interest like farmer or lomachenko are turned into regular or interim title defenses with gamboa or mares :gucci:

Tank is approaching sink or swim status to me and I think he can swim with his ability..but he isnt moving right

He 25 bro, a lot of fighters hit world class for real later now a days. This generation doesn't rush it like they did in the past.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Somebody watched Tank show and said oh he just didn’t train for Gamboa. Tank is a fukk up and he’s going to lose soon because he just don’t care.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Hey Tank is young bro, real young, let him do what he gone do he has time don't rush him.
Has time? You don't see he's a trainwreck waiting to happen? He didn't improve one bit since he beat Pedraza, arguably gotten worse. This stubborn trust some fans still have in Tank as some future superstar bugs me out :gucci:

The lack of dedication, his cases out of the ring, his last fight... "fukk up" written all over his face with big ass, bright red colors so anyone can see it from miles. Tank fans are really blind to this? He's already at a division where he's small in frame and couldn't even make that weight first.

He's another guy who has great physical talent but lacking the drive to go on, he probably got his first million and heard the voices about him being a future superstar and thought work is done, got comfortable. If you aren't hungry you won't improve either whatever how young are you.