Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Seems to be more options at 154 for this charlo than big charlo because fights at 160 take forever to be made
Past couple years , it prolly is the most unpredictable Division.

Skills wise in regard to top Guys... it may not be the best... but the element of surprise alone makes it one of the more interesting divisions most definitely.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

if jermell knows whats good for him, he pushes for that rosario unification ASAP and not fukk around

rosario's number 1 contenders can both beat him

upload_2020-4-29_15-39-34.png

do that and wait to see if castano can actually bring the wbo belt into the pbc 154 mix from teixeira

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
None of the Charlo vs ggg punching responses were convincing.
I'm not saying Charlo hits harder, but no one gave any valuable insight into why ggg does.
IIdk, I just can't think of anyone ggg has fukked up and how bad he fukked them up, that separates him from Charlo.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I aint gonna hold yall but i felt Nelo looked solidvs Floyd. Floyd was just on another level that night...it happens :yeshrug:

He beats Charlo tho
Floyd even said canelo hit him with some shyt he felt for months after. He may not have touched him clean to the head but he was putting leather to his body. He still got wrecked though.

But that will go down as Floyd's GOAT performance to me. At a time when everybody was calling him boring he went in there and transformed back into pretty boy Floyd. You could tell he wanted to send a message that night. That fight let me know Floyd still coulda been out there getting knockouts if he really wanted to. That performance legit left me speechless. He never looked as good after even if he was still the best in the world. But that night in particular he just looked like the perfect fighter. That was some Kobe scoring 81 level of greatness. Dude went into a Zen state.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I aint gonna hold yall but i felt Nelo looked solid vs Floyd. Floyd was just on another level that night...it happens :yeshrug:

He beats Charlo tho
i thought floyd schooled canelo completely..but then i never thought canelo could beat floyd or could be competitive before that fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thinking of making several posts on fighters that were knocked out or knocked down by a jab. It is still a weapon that can take one by surprise

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I aint gonna hold yall but i felt Nelo looked solidvs Floyd. Floyd was just on another level that night...it happens :yeshrug:

He beats Charlo tho

I think his performance makes a little bit more sense in retrospect. Most people expected Canelo to impose his size on Mayweather, but we instead got him trying to counter and land body shots on Floyd, which is what we expect from Canelo now. At the time people couldn't understand or fathom Canelo's strategy at all.

He was young, got schooled, and learned from it.:yeshrug:

Maybe an older Canelo gives Floyd a lil more to worry about, but I still think Floyd's style is too much for Canelo to pull off a win. Floyd's movement is too good to get caught in a sustained body attack, unlike Lara, plus his attack is too varied to get timed and caught with anything meaningful by Canelo.

Side note: Everyone says Amir Khan was outboxing Canelo, but he was just capitalizing on his hand speed advantage. Once Canelo got used to the hand speed, he exposed Khan's greatest weakness, his predictability. Floyd knows how to disguise his attack in a multitude of ways, and it's why he had such good performances against Canelo and Marquez.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
None of the Charlo vs ggg punching responses were convincing.
I'm not saying Charlo hits harder, but no one gave any valuable insight into why ggg does.
IIdk, I just can't think of anyone ggg has fukked up and how bad he fukked them up, that separates him from Charlo.

A dude couldn't starch Brandon Adams aint in any way shape or form a harder puncher than GGG