Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
even then I'm still doubtful. Canelo has seriously grown in his skills:wow:
Ginger P4P King got slicker than oil over the years
full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my eyes too...and its not like i dont think charlo can't punch..dude is an above average puncher

him punching the title off K9 is one of my favorite lowkey KO's..served K9 right for daring to regain a belt he had no business fighting for :ufdup::francis: and was in the house when he basically ended j rock's night with that counter uppercut

but GGG knockouts are just something else

charlo himself is not stupid..everytime ive heard that nikka talk about GGG and fighting him, he talks about him with respect...not like he does with any other middle including canelo

i dont even have issue with ppl thinking charlo will beat GGG now or anything like that..but a power comparison..nah

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
my eyes too...and its not like i dont think charlo can't punch..dude is an above average puncher

him punching the title off K9 is one of my favorite lowkey KO's..served K9 right for daring to regain a belt he had no business fighting for :ufdup::francis: and was in the house when he basically ended j rock's night with that counter uppercut

but GGG knockouts are just something else

charlo himself is not stupid..everytime ive heard that nikka talk about GGG and fighting him, he talks about him with respect...not like he does with any other middle including canelo

i dont even have issue with ppl thinking charlo will beat GGG now or anything like that..but a power comparison..nah

Real ones know :ufdup:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What makes y'all think ggg is a better puncher then Charlo?

GGG has good power I never said he don't it's one of the few things I like about his one dimensional ass(:lolbron:), but I feel like Charlo by the time his career is over will have more stoppages against better comp than GGG will especially if he moves up to 168 and stops wasting his time at 160.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Like I said, that stamina will come into play with Charlo bro, and Canelo's stamina issues are still there, it didn't show against Kovalev because he was barely throwing any punches. Jacobs is a highly innactive fighter, Charlo is not. Like I said see the GGG fights, Canelo will not be able to throw enough punches to pull away from Charlo, and at this point in they career, Charlo would be like fighting GGG on steroids... Not to mention Charlo hits harder than GGG. Like I said I see what you are saying, but I also see the inevitable happening against Charlo.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Charlo in his next 3 fights IN ORDER fight Andrade, Benavidez, and then Caleb Plant(more than likey Charlo WILL fight the latter two since they are stablemates), and it will tell us a lot about him, because I know Canelo won't fight him because for Nelo that is a very high risk, low reward fight.

Edit: Jermall Charlo would blast GGG ass bro. GGG really don't want that smoke.
Oscar said Charlo got offered a big sum for a canelo fight. Rumored to be around 10 mil. And Charlo never refuted it. All he says is "talk to Al".....I don't see how you can defend Charlo at this point. People call out Crawford for fighting weak opposition but Charlo is even worse. Dude hasn't done anything to make outrageous demands against canelo.

On top of that, canelo took 5 million to fight Floyd. Think about that. Floyd prolly made close to 200 mil for that fight. So canelo basically took a 2.5% split just for a shot at greatness. He got his ass beat but the decision still paid off. Dude became a superstar after that. Cause even though he got fukked up he still fought his heart out.

If canelo can accept 5 mil to fight Floyd with way more money in the pot then there's no reason Charlo can't accept 10 mil. I shyt on little g a lot but there's no way I can take Charlo over him after Charlo got his ears boxed off by korobov. He even had trouble with a flabby and sick Austin trout. Dude looks like a deer in headlights when anybody gives him good movement and counter punching. And canelo is the best in the game at both. Charlo will look like everybody else when they fight canelo. Hesitant and unsure of himself. Everybody's workrate drops off when they fight canelo cause one mistake can get em knocked out. Nobody in the game is rushing canelo. And Charlo will be no different. It would be a good scrap but I think canelo is a bad style matchup for charlo. As far as pure skill, Charlo isn't even top 5 canelo has faced.

At this point charlo is just all talk until he fights one legit top level guy.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
GGG has good power I never said he don't it's one of the few things I like about his one dimensional ass(:lolbron:), but I feel like Charlo by the time his career is over will have more stoppages against better comp than GGG will especially if he moves up to 168 and stops wasting his time at 160.
I remember him saying he’s not really in a Rush to move up but I selfishly would like to see him in the mix since PBC has Some solid 168’ers.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Oscar said Charlo got offered a big sum for a canelo fight. Rumored to be around 10 mil. And Charlo never refuted it. All he says is "talk to Al".....I don't see how you can defend Charlo at this point. People call out Crawford for fighting weak opposition but Charlo is even worse. Dude hasn't done anything to make outrageous demands against canelo.

On top of that, canelo took 5 million to fight Floyd. Think about that. Floyd prolly made close to 200 mil for that fight. So canelo basically took a 2.5% split just for a shot at greatness. He got his ass beat but the decision still paid off. Dude became a superstar after that. Cause even though he got fukked up he still fought his heart out.

If canelo can accept 5 mil to fight Floyd with way more money in the pot then there's no reason Charlo can't accept 10 mil. I shyt on little g a lot but there's no way I can take Charlo over him after Charlo got his ears boxed off by korobov. He even had trouble with a flabby and sick Austin trout. Dude looks like a deer in headlights when anybody gives him good movement and counter punching. And canelo is the best in the game at both. Charlo will look like everybody else when they fight canelo. Hesitant and unsure of himself. Everybody's workrate drops off when they fight canelo cause one mistake can get em knocked out. Nobody in the game is rushing canelo. And Charlo will be no different. It would be a good scrap but I think canelo is a bad style matchup for charlo. As far as pure skill, Charlo isn't even top 5 canelo has faced.

At this point charlo is just all talk until he fights one legit top level guy.

I can accept this part, his best win is at 154 so I can accept this.