Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I struggle to put fighters who we have a little to no footage on in fantasy fights.
Personally though I think boxing hasn't developed fully yet at the time Gans boxed, boxing developed to it's more or less current form as far as conditioning and technique goes in the 30s or so.

No proble with putting fighters who we never saw fighting or just barely on all time rankings cause you can do that going off by resume too, mythical matchups are different. Like I can't tell who would win between Greb and Hagler cause while I've seen Hagler fights we don't have any footage on Greb (yet) we only know about his style from anecdotes. Even with knowing the guy is a top 1-3 fighter of all time I can't put him in mythical matchups without seeing him fight.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Of course :sas2:
Porter know he would never give Bud a life and death type bout. It's levels to Bud game, Bud would actually "punish" Porter in the 2nd half of the bout not hang on for a split decision :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Of course :sas2:
Porter know he would never give Bud a life and death type bout. It's levels to Bud game, Bud would actually "punish" Porter in the 2nd half of the bout not hang on for a split decision :manny:

Crawford wouldn't be able to wait until the 5th or 6th round hoping Porter would gas himself out, like he does all his opponents, to finally let his hands go either. Plus Crawford can't infight worth a fukk, I would say Crawford could keep him at bay with them long arms, but he doesn't fight behind his jab either. Crawford don't want to fight that man and we all know why, cause he might actually lose.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Crawford wouldn't be able to wait until the 5th or 6th round hoping Porter would gas himself out, like he does all his opponents, to finally let his hands go either. Plus Crawford can't infight worth a fukk, I would say Crawford could keep him at bay with them long arms, but he doesn't fight behind his jab either. Crawford don't want to fight that man and we all know why, cause he might actually lose.

Porter doesn't even believe this :unimpressed:
Bud physical strength is way underrated and he has an excellent uppercat and body attack he could use while wrestling Porter on the inside
We've never seen Bud gassed at the end of a fight the way we saw Porter tired vs Broner and Ugas. Bud would wear Porter the fukk down

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I know Mexico is already very successful but wouldn't they be even more successful if they developed their amateur program?