Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Spence ain’t trying to see Swift’s hooks anytime soon.. Ask Run Times Shoulder :youngsabo:

Let Spence take a tune up

Swift vs Ugas for the Vacant WBC

After that unification :smugdraper:

Covid happened at the worst time, cause of that accident is leaving too much speculation in the air as to what Spence is gonna be post accident. Cause if Errol fights wisely(like he did against Mikey which he is more than physically capable of doing to Danny's Brick Footed ass) he will win a UD.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Covid happened at the worst time, cause of that accident is leaving too much speculation in the air as to what Spence is gonna be post accident. Cause if Errol fights wisely(like he did against Mikey which he is more than capable of doing to Danny's Brick Footed ass) he will win a UD.

The accident might be a blessing if it causes Errol to fight Danny with Caution

Swift needs the Spence who fought Porter ... Both them in the middle of the ring throwing shots at each other would be :whew::ohlawd:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm at Round 8 of Crawford and Horn now and Crawford still aint infought Horn, he has him hurt right now and he still aint infought him. Everytime Horn comes in Crawford shells up and pushes him off, because unlike Shawn Porter, Horn doesn't throw a lot of punches coming in, he literally is just trying to bulldoze his way in. Horn would be succesful at MMA as long as he had some takedown defense though...

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The accident might be a blessing if it causes Errol to fight Danny with Caution

Swift needs the Spence who fought Porter ... Both them in the middle of the ring throwing shots at each other would be :whew::ohlawd:

I don't know if Danny would try that for 12 rounds with Spence bro not wise gameplan.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bro it's funny I'm watching the Crawford vs Horn fight RIGHT NOW, I'm in round 2 and Crawford was NOT infighting Horn, and he was lazy with his jab. Crawford is stepping straight back trying to get his timing to hit Horn with a hook... Yet Horn everytime he comes in drops his hands he should be stepping back hitting him with jabs every single fukking time. Horn wanted to smother Crawford, and honestly could have done it if he would of kept his hands up... Horn was a bully though trying to bully someone else with a bully style.

I actually don't dislike Crawford I like to watch him fight he's entertaining, it's his stans who are delusional about what they claim he can do compared to what he has actually shown in the ring which I have a problem with.

Like he'll catch Horn with a jab, and instead of sticking with it he'll wait until he can throw a hook. :mindblown:
I remember him putting Horn wherever he wanted in that ring when they clinched.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dereck Chisora leans on his tiny Smart car as 19st heavyweight chats to lycra-wearing beauties while smoking cigar
NINTCHDBPICT000579613799.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000579613811.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000579613819.jpg

:shaq:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I remember him putting Horn wherever he wanted in that ring when they clinched.

He did hit him whenever he wanted to, because Horn stayed dropping his hands, but Crawford never tried to fight him in the clinch like that, he kept pushing him off him to get him back at range, because Crawford was trying to counter him while Horn was lunging forward bro because he was wide open for it. He did not infight that man like that.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He didn't hit hard like Wlad though to me. Either way Lewis was weak not running it back, I lost all respect for Lewis that night.
You lost all respect you had for Lennox because he didn't rematch wlad ?! That's a lot of respect. Like LL or not.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You lost all respect you had for Lennox because he didn't rematch wlad ?! That's a lot of respect. Like LL or not.

Lewis was always on thin ice to me, I respected his boxing ability, but he never came off like his heart was really all the way in it to me. I couldn't have ended my career with a fight like the one he had with Vitali. Vitali was beating Lewis up bro, and Lewis was cocky taking a fight against a fighter like Vitali on only two weeks notice too. It wasn't a good look to me.