Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Porter doesn't even believe this :unimpressed:
Bud physical strength is way underrated and he has an excellent uppercat and body attack he could use while wrestling Porter on the inside
We've never seen Bud gassed at the end of a fight the way we saw Porter tired vs Broner and Ugas. Bud would wear Porter the fukk down

Bro how many times have you seen Crawford succesfully infight anyone bro? He didn't infight Postol or Prescott(he actually fought at range and side stepped them because they are straight up come forward fighters), Gamboa(everytime he let Gamboa get close he ate leather), Lundy, Molina, Burns, Horn. He has never infought ANYONE of note bro, stop giving him credit for shyt he hasn't done. And he doesn't attack the body anywhere near enough to slow down Porter like Spence did.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bro how many times have you seen Crawford succesfully infight anyone bro? He didn't infight Postol or Prescott(he actually fought at range and side stepped them because they are straight up come forward fighters), Gamboa(everytime he let Gamboa get close he ate leather), Lundy, Molina, Burns, Horn. He has never infought ANYONE of note bro, stop giving him credit for shyt he hasn't done. And he doesn't attack the body anywhere near enough to slow down Porter like Spence did.

That nikka doesn’t kno shyt about boxing...you wasting your time breh

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Ask Felix Diaz how bum rushing and infighting worked out for him. You crazy if you don't think Bud could use his jab and length to bother and neutralize Porter when lesser fighters have done it. This narrative that Porter is this unstoppable wolverine just cause Spence had no answer is funny in the light. Porter sloppy ass couldn't force Brook, Ugas or Broner inactive ass to fight his fight but you think he going just physically dominate a dude smarter and more versatile then all them :childplease:.
Bud never having to win a fight on the inside goes both ways, no one has forced him to yet either and if they did I'm still picking the smarter more versatile fighter to figure it out :manny:. Def not picking a fighter that biggest attribute is aggressive to win any match that will probably evolve into a chess match against one of the best adjustment makers in the sport :what:
Either way Porter been in the ring with Spence and Bud at different levels and he telling you straight up Bud is a problem and better than Spence. The fact so many ppl in boxing , even from PBC, think Bud better got people in they feelings. It's up to Spence to prove everybody wrong and show he a P4P better fighter

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Spence got the best bodyshots in the game. He consistent with it even at a high level. :yeshrug:
I wonder if he’ll ever be the same after the wreck :huhldup:

He better get a terrycloth soft touch once he returns :francis:

But if his first comeback fight is say against Swift and he were to win :leon:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ask Felix Diaz how bum rushing and infighting worked out for him. You crazy if you don't think Bud could use his jab and length to bother and neutralize Porter when lesser fighters have done it. This narrative that Porter is this unstoppable wolverine just cause Spence had no answer is funny in the light. Porter sloppy ass couldn't force Brook, Ugas or Broner inactive ass to fight his fight but you think he going just physically dominate a dude smarter and more versatile then all them :childplease:.
Bud never having to win a fight on the inside goes both ways, no one has forced him to yet either and if they did I'm still picking the smarter more versatile fighter to figure it out :manny:. Def not picking a fighter that biggest attribute is aggressive to win any match that will probably evolve into a chess match against one of the best adjustment makers in the sport :what:
Either way Porter been in the ring with Spence and Bud at different levels and he telling you straight up Bud is a problem and better than Spence. The fact so many ppl in boxing , even from PBC, think Bud better got people in they feelings. It's up to Spence to prove everybody wrong and show he a P4P better fighter

At the same time Spence did say before the fight with Porter word for word 'I'm not taking a single step backwards.', he never intended to fight off his jab or back foot bro, the man told you this before the fight, I personally think he was retarded for that but Spence from Dallas so I understand, we all act like that. And we never mention how many people think Spence is going to DOG WALK Crawford(because there are A LOT). Crawford does not fight off his jab effectively bro, he loves to throw those wide looping hooks while you are coming in, but he is not a 1-2 jabber(Brook and Ugas are) that isn't even his game.

And Felix Diaz bro. :mjlol: Do you realize how big of a mismatch that fight was, it was as big of a mismatch as the Gamboa fight if not more... And Crawford never once attempted to infight him. :stopitslime:

Don't get me started on these 'adjustments' that he never should have had to make if his trainer actually watched tape on these guys he was fighting.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm still waiting for someone to point out these 'skills' Terrance Crawford has instead of just saying he is skilled. The man has B level skills and A+ level talents(kind of like Roy, which is probably why Roy likes him so much). Crawford's athleticism has impressed me far more often than his boxing skills.

You heard it here first bro don't say I aint warning y'all... Fun fighter to watch though his fights are most of the time entertaining.

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Meh I know you don't like the dude but he's a dog and physically def stronger than you'd think looking at him. He roughed up Horn's ass for good on the inside and Horn was supposed to be a tough, physical 147er if nothing more.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Meh I know you don't like the dude but he's a dog and physically def stronger than you'd think looking at him. He roughed up Horn's ass for good on the inside and Horn was supposed to be a tough, physical 147er if nothing more.

Bro it's funny I'm watching the Crawford vs Horn fight RIGHT NOW, I'm in round 2 and Crawford was NOT infighting Horn, and he was lazy with his jab. Crawford is stepping straight back trying to get his timing to hit Horn with a hook... Yet Horn everytime he comes in drops his hands he should be stepping back hitting him with jabs every single fukking time. Horn wanted to smother Crawford, and honestly could have done it if he would of kept his hands up and let his hands go... Horn was a bully though trying to bully someone else with a bully style.

I actually don't dislike Crawford I like to watch him fight he's entertaining, it's his stans who are delusional about what they claim he can do compared to what he has actually shown in the ring which I have a problem with.

Like he'll catch Horn with a jab, and instead of sticking with it he'll wait until he can throw a hook. :mindblown:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Well got damn :russ::deadmanny:

Have you ever heard anybody say Porter Struggled with AB?? :dead:

Or Porter gassed against AB :dahell:

Porter avg 47.5 punches thrown in the last 4 rds... N that’s at a catchweight

Dude doesn’t kno a god damn thing about what he types... he hears shyt N runs with it even after corrected facts be damned :aicmon:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Dude doesn’t kno a god damn thing about what he types... he hears shyt N runs with it even after corrected facts be damned :aicmon:

The only time I've ever seen Porter anywhere close to gassed WAS the last 3 rounds of the Spence fight because Spence beat his body into oblivion THE WHOLE FIGHT. :wow:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder if he’ll ever be the same after the wreck :huhldup:

He better get a terrycloth soft touch once he returns :francis:

But if his first comeback fight is say against Swift and he were to win :leon:

Spence ain’t trying to see Swift’s hooks anytime soon.. Ask Run Times Shoulder :youngsabo:

Let Spence take a tune up

Swift vs Ugas for the Vacant WBC

After that unification :smugdraper:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I don’t even fukk with Porter but God damn... you a special kinda Stupid if you watched AB vs Porter N your conclusion was Porter Gassed N Porter couldn’t make AB fight his fight :heh:

N I have zero issues with Spence or Porters performance in they fight... shyt was decent N entertaining to me N both dudes fought at a high level :salute: