Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know this video is old, but he was spot on about EVERYTHING. Man is like nostradamus.

hasim jr is a good guy...ive talked to him before..i respect what he says...me spence was too big for mikey outboxing or not outboxing..it was always a mismatch in my eyes

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i never realized how big laila's hands are..she is a real life amazon

laila could have done more with her career but she was physically equipped to hand out a fade..thats for damn sure lol

Agreed, plus she knew how to force stoppages, by just letting her hands go for 30 secs at a time.

Shields looks like she punches harder, but you hardly ever see the effects in her fights. She makes them mentally give up, but Ali made them physically give up.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Agreed, plus she knew how to force stoppages, by just letting her hands go for 30 secs at a time.

Shields looks like she punches harder, but you hardly ever see the effects in her fights. She makes them mentally give up, but Ali made them physically give up.

its really a shame shes been out of the ring too long for me to think she could comeback..she's civilized now..cooking all the time and taking pics looking all sexy on her IG :mjgrin:.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
its really a shame shes been out of the ring too long for me to think she could comeback..she's civilized now..cooking all the time and taking pics looking all sexy on her IG :mjgrin:.

I feel you breh, but I feel like this might be a lil different.

Sometimes the opponent and the stakes gotta be just right in order to break that civilized hold.