Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Great underrated scrap

this was a dope fight
i dont know where it went left for page..page had something man..i remember him getting beat up six heads and he retired

got into all sorts of trouble after he retired, went to jail, came out, got ko'ed in his lone comeback fight by a legit jobber, and then go into more trouble and went to jail

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
this was a dope fight
i dont know where it went left for page..page had something man..i remember him getting beat up six heads and he retired

got into all sorts of trouble after he retired, went to jail, came out, got ko'ed in his lone comeback fight by a legit jobber, and then go into more trouble and went to jail

I think he was coming off a serious knee injury when he fought 6 Heads. He looked like shyt & his balance was terrible that fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That was a draw/W for the Russian huh :patrice:

bradley won that fight by the skin of his teeth..it should have been a draw if the ref didnt blow the first KD call

as most know im not a fan of bradley's fighting...at all but you have the p4p type of talks around you and you go life and death with someone coming up from 140 on the ESPN circuit..that will make you go :patrice:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
paulie really hates pacquiao...even floyd puts respect on pac's name...shyt even floyd stans dont go as hard about pacquiao as him..dude was flamboyant enough and a decent draw he should have asked him for a fight in his prime if he felt some way about it :heh:

Paulie tends to hate on guys that he isn’t high on, that are more highly regarded.

Paulie has never been high on Manny. He doesn’t really respect his skills. He can try to act objective, but if you’ve seen enough Paulie interviews, you know that for whatever reason, he does not think highly of Pac’s skills. In fact, I’m willing to bet he’s so delusional, he still believes he can beat him. Once Manny beat Cotto, the hate was out of control.

He use to hate on Hatton as well. After Hatton beat him pretty convincingly, there isn’t much he could really say.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Paulie tends to hate on guys that he isn’t high on, that are more highly regarded.

Paulie has never been high on Manny. He doesn’t really respect his skills. He can try to act objective, but if you’ve seen enough Paulie interviews, you know that got whatever reason, he does not think highly of Pac’s skills. In fact, I’m willing to bet he’s so delusional, he still believes he can beat him. Once Manny beat Cotto, the hate was out of control.

He use to hate on Hatton as well. After Hatton beat him pretty convincingly, there isn’t mpuch he could really say.
Facts...esp the cotto shyt because cotto has his zero, dropped him, and broke bones in his face..he considers cotto his toughest opponent...and pac goes on to beat the shyt out of Cotto lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Paulie has never been high on Manny. He doesn’t really respect his skills. He can try to act objective, but if you’ve seen enough Paulie interviews, you know that for whatever reason, he does not think highly of Pac’s skills. In fact, I’m willing to bet he’s so delusional, he still believes he can beat him. Once Manny beat Cotto, the hate was out of control.

He use to hate on Hatton as well. After Hatton beat him pretty convincingly, there isn’t much he could really say.

Paulie is one of those guys who knows the sport better than he can actual perform the sport if you get what I'm saying.