Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
or are you saying that PBC has shyt to offer for either champion that they cant entice a non champ to fight them? :youngsabo:

Well friend.... Benavidez told you he wants no smoke from Plant for atleast 2 more fights :mjlol:

N Plant has made an official offer to Smith

So by my math that’s two attempts to unify immediately after a Mando... you kno shyt real Champs do :smugdraper:

Charlo got the WBC friend... he’s waiting for a Canelo fight Mandated by the WBC

So ima need you to keep the same energy N patience you had when GGG was fighting Max Moon N Nailz waiting on his shot N apply it to others :umad:

That is unless you wanna be inconsistent... N I know PatScorpio is consistent as consistent gets :youngsabo:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jacobs IMO is a B++ fighter. Like 89/100. He'll beat all the other B fighters and can overacheive and give a better fighter a tough fight or a potential upset(see Canelo and GGG, GGG is like a 90/100 fighter to me because of his chin and workrate), but he aint that guy. He seens knowledgable about boxing though he should be an analysts post career, he'd probably be better than Roy or Lennox.

This is correct.

which is why lower class fighters can push Jacobs, that A level guys would take care of

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Well friend.... Benavidez told you he wants no smoke from Plant for atleast 2 more fights :mjlol:

So by my math that’s two attempts to unify immediately after a Mando... you kno shyt real Champs do :smugdraper:

Charlo got the WBC friend... he’s waiting for a Canelo fight Mandated by the WBC

So ima need you to keep the same energy N patience you had when GGG was fighting Max Moon N Nailz waiting on his shot N apply it to others :umad:

That is unless you wanna be inconsistent... N I know PatScorpio is consistent as consistent gets :youngsabo:

i am a model of consistency :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Stall him out Deebo!!!:damn:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Ward was mentally tough af too, Rafael doesn't like Ward though.
Ward's biggest advantage over his peers besides his adaptability was his mental toughness. I've never seen him even remotely panicking not even when he was down in the second round against Kovalev and got the worse of the action in most of the first half of the fight. He had a plan for anything, he was unwavering in his ability to beat the guy in front of him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ward was mentally tough af too, Rafael doesn't like Ward though.
Ward's biggest advantage over his peers besides his adaptability was his mental toughness. I've never seen him even remotely panicking not even when he was down in the second round against Kovalev and got the worse of the action in most of the first half of the fight. He had a plan for anything, he was unwavering in his ability to beat the guy in front of him.
facts ........SOGGANG

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Paulie is the ultimate jealous and delusional hater smh shyt is sad and pathetic just look at his bytch ass face :mjlol:.. Yes Pacquiao was champ when you started boxing and is still champion after you retired.. Yes he has twice the amount of professional fights than you.. No we are not living in fairytale land.. We live in the reality that all men ARE NOT created equal.. Once Paulie can accepts this then he can stop feeling inadequate as a man every time Pacquiao name gets brought up :scusthov: