Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Why did Omar Figueroa move up to 147 without ever challenging for a title at 140? He is undefeated below 147, he beat Ricky Burns, John Molina Jr., and Robert Guerrero... Matter of fact why aint Crawford(or Mikey) fight him when he was down there, they was in the same weight classes around the same time?! :mjtf:

That would of been a good name for Crawford resume, Ugas couldn't even get this man out of there, but he is waaaay too small for a real welterweight in the pros... He did beat Spence in the amatuers though? :jbhmm:

Plus his sister is pretty fine, I'd let her touch my penis. :takedat:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why did Omar Figueroa move up to 147 without ever challenging for a title at 140? He is undefeated below 147, he beat Ricky Burns, John Molina Jr., and Robert Guerrero... Matter of fact why aint Crawford(or Mikey) fight him when he was down there, they was in the same weight classes around the same time?! :mjtf:

That would of been a good name for Crawford resume, Ugas couldn't even get this man out of there, but he is waaaay too small for a real welterweight in the pros... He did beat Spence in the amatuers though? :jbhmm:

Plus his sister is pretty fine, I'd let her touch my penis. :takedat:

He kept fukking up his hands ...constant long layoffs between fights N blew up in weight...training suffered cuz the hands... kept changing trainers... was using pillows in fights to protect his hands which was counter productive to his style

Dudes career could’ve/should’ve been a lot better ... we missed out on some :obama:possible fights for him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He kept fukking up his hands ...constant long layoffs between fights N blew up in weight...training suffered cuz the hands... kept changing trainers... was using pillows in fights to protect his hands which was counter productive to his style

Dudes career could’ve/should’ve been a lot better ... we missed out on some :obama:possible fights for him
what about his bro? Similar style though maybe not as talented.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Omar could have been something more than he was. Its amazing that he hadn't been ko'ed. Above average chin, power, and work rate but the actual boxing..spotty at best. But yeah that arakawa fight basically destroyed his hands and then he drank. He is probably done as a fighter.

His brother is a carbon copy of those traits and i think they need to dial that in a little. His wild ass fight with Ceja on the wilder vs ortiz 2 card could have easily went left and he should have lost. He took a lot of punishment in that fight just like Omar used to take and it's way too early for that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Omar could have been something more than he was. Its amazing that he hadn't been ko'ed. Above average chin, power, and work rate but the actual boxing..spotty at best. But yeah that arakawa fight basically destroyed his hands and then he drank. He is probably done as a fighter.

His brother is a carbon copy of those traits and i think they need to dial that in a little. His wild ass fight with Ceja on the wilder vs ortiz 2 card could have easily went left and he should have lost. He took a lot of punishment in that fight just like Omar used to take and it's way too early for that.
I will never forget that guerrero fight. It was so so odd. Like the way guerrero just collapsed with those uppercuts was like wtf