Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Paulie is the ultimate jealous and delusional hater smh shyt is sad and pathetic.. Yes Pacquiao was champ when you started boxing and is still champion after you retired.. Yes he has twice the amount of professional fights than you.. No we are not living in fairytale tell land.. We live in the reality that all men ARE NOT created equal.. Once Paulie can accepts this then he can stop feeling inadequate as a man every time Pacquiao name gets brought up :scusthov:
And pacman sure ain't going to bare knuckle to lose to an MMA fighter with a losing record :hhh:
Fact of the matter is pacquiao is just a different beast altogether. Just enjoy it because we are not gonna witness a talent like this for a loooooong time:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
paulie really hates pacquiao...even floyd puts respect on pac's name...shyt even floyd stans dont go as hard about pacquiao as him..dude was flamboyant enough and a decent draw he should have asked him for a fight in his prime if he felt some way about it :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
paulie really hates pacquiao...even floyd puts respect on pac's name...shyt even floyd stans dont go as hard about pacquiao as him..dude was flamboyant enough and a decent draw he should have asked him for a fight in his prime if he felt some way about it :heh:

Maybe if he would have beaten the other foreigner he was talking cash shyt about (Hatton) maybe a Pac fight would have eventually happened. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Hmm this also remind me of when he was pissed he didn't get that win vs diaz that he felt could lead to a big money fight with may or marquez

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

as much as i always thought JLC won the first fight, this is reckless writing because no one has beaten floyd..there is no blueprint

JLC himself couldnt get it done in the 2nd fight and i thought Floyd won that one a lot clearer

Lazy clickbait writing
Better article would have been listing the keys to giving Floyd a tough fight and listed examples.

Saying blueprint when a nikka lost a close could go either way type of fight is disingenuous as fukk. :camby:
Especially when the fight wasn't some obvious controversial shyt ala Pac/Bradley 1 or Burton/Augustus1

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Ward was mentally tough af too, Rafael doesn't like Ward though.
Ward's biggest advantage over his peers besides his adaptability was his mental toughness. I've never seen him even remotely panicking not even when he was down in the second round against Kovalev and got the worse of the action in most of the first half of the fight. He had a plan for anything, he was unwavering in his ability to beat the guy in front of him.