Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His brother is a carbon copy of those traits and i think they need to dial that in a little. His wild ass fight with Ceja on the wilder vs ortiz 2 card could have easily went left and he should have lost. He took a lot of punishment in that fight just like Omar used to take and it's way too early for that.
When I saw his nickname being "The Heartbreaker" I was like, with that style not for long :mjlol::beli:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember laughing when I saw this because I hated LL back then lol

LL did him dirty in the rematch though :picard:

i smirked...i really didnt like LL either and the feeling was in the air heavy for an upset...Lewis was more interested boxing Wlad in Ocean's Eleven then training hard

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
There's nothing more that I love than to see a boxer get KO'd because they dropped their hands. Keep your hands up at all times.
Browne vs Pascal springs in mind :mjlol: it was not a KO but still, he was beating Pascal otherwise but he felt like dropping his hands too much and Pascal's wild ass hayemakers folded him

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i smirked...i really didnt like LL either and the feeling was in the air heavy for an upset...Lewis was more interested boxing Wlad in Ocean's Eleven then training hard

My aunt who never watches boxing she only catches fights randomly when she pops in N the fam is watching .... She sat down N the first thing she said was Lewis gets knocked out like a minute later it happened :picard:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Omar could have been something more than he was. Its amazing that he hadn't been ko'ed. Above average chin, power, and work rate but the actual boxing..spotty at best. But yeah that arakawa fight basically destroyed his hands and then he drank. He is probably done as a fighter.

His brother is a carbon copy of those traits and i think they need to dial that in a little. His wild ass fight with Ceja on the wilder vs ortiz 2 card could have easily went left and he should have lost. He took a lot of punishment in that fight just like Omar used to take and it's way too early for that.
Figgy/Burns....I think.....was a hell of a fade. More on him being an alcoholic? @ChocolateGiddyUp

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I will never forget that guerrero fight. It was so so odd. Like the way guerrero just collapsed with those uppercuts was like wtf
Guerrero was terrible at in fighting, but loved to do it. Also he always left himself open for uppercuts. Just didn't understand defense.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Guerrero was terrible at in fighting, but loved to do it. Also he always left himself open for uppercuts. Just didn't understand defense.

he understood it..he used to but i always think the worst thing that could have happened was him beating berto up like he did on the inside when he moved up..because he fought that way for everyone after..and not everyone was as incompetent as berto lol