Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
After the Jacobs fukkery, I'm good. :hubie:

Can't believe he looked decent in that shyt too. :snoop:

That sparring footage is prolly the closest we'll get to GGG/Chavez jr. shyt, how would you even sell that fight. :hhh:

jr is one of the biggest bums ever in boxing

dodgy decisions
was handed a paper title at a weight he needed diuretics and other banned shyt to make and couldn't even win that convincingly
was finally thrashed by the lineal champ at said weight which would and should be remembered as a one sided fight if it wasnt for the final round
eats candy all the time / weight bully
has quit in his 2 knockout losses
was part of the worst PPV main event in the last 5 years

and its weird that he actually gave jacobs some issues :heh:

its annoying that everytime he fights...they pay him all this money because he is a draw :beli:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: @ 3 or 4 years left
GGG already got the biggest prize in boxing lined up, a canelo check, but sadly Chavez Jr will always be a serious consideration cause it's an easy bag with low risk
I could see GGG entertaining it after Canelo :yeshrug:, this is "prizefighting"

i dont want GGG to face him...i dont want to see this guy to get any more high level opportunities..i want him out of boxing

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

dodgy decisions
was handed a paper title at a weight he needed diuretics and other banned shyt to make and couldn't even win that convincingly
was finally thrashed by the lineal champ at said weight which would and should be remembered as a one sided fight if it wasnt for the final round

its annoying that everytime he fights...they pay him all this money because he is a draw :beli:

needed 2 fights to clearly beat Brian Vera. :hhh:

Disappointment memes and GIFs are made of his dad every time he disgraces the sport. :mjcry:

I'm sure you could have went on an on. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
needed 2 fights to clearly beat Brian Vera. :hhh:

Disappointment memes and GIFs are made of his dad every time he disgraces the sport. :mjcry:

I'm sure you could have went on an on. :mjlol:

more and more him beating andy lee seems more like a true aberration on his record

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victor Ortiz was the Mexican Amir Khan

nah..not really...as chinny as khan was..he at least overachieved and has good wins on his record

ortiz just has berto..he's underachieved big time esp for someone with his skill set

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

dodgy decisions

He should have lost that Zbik fight honestly
Jacobs seems to be regressing tbh

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Lowkey that Zbik fight was pretty good tho. Felt it could go either way, but Jr was getting hands put on him for sure.

I feel like Jacobs should have moved up after the GGG fight or the one afterwards that was boring as fukk. (I think Ariza or something) Dude didn't have anymore Avenger's level training left in him at that weight after those bouts. You could tell it was taking a lot out of him.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lowkey that Zbik fight was pretty good tho. Felt it could go either way, but Jr was getting hands put on him for sure.

I feel like Jacobs should have moved up after the GGG fight or the one afterwards that was boring as fukk. (I think Ariza or something) Dude didn't have anymore Avenger's level training left in him at that weight after those bouts. You could tell it was taking a lot out of him.
This what gone happen if chavez faced GGG now
2xcrknemmvs41.png

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Jacobs IMO is a B++ fighter. Like 89/100. He'll beat all the other B fighters and can overacheive and give a better fighter a tough fight or a potential upset(see Canelo and GGG, GGG is like a 90/100 fighter to me because of his chin and workrate), but he aint that guy. He seems knowledgable about boxing though he should be an analysts post career, he'd probably be better than Roy or Lennox.

Last edited: